Nude with Brother

Hi all nude friends,I am a married girl from Mumbai, I and My Husband stay in a separate house. we enjoy nudism all the time at house. we go to farmhouse where we enjoy nudity together.
recently my husband went out of town for work. I was alone so I called my brother(we are friend more thn bro-sister) at my house who live in Mumbai too.
after few days i realised It was difficult me to stay in cloth at home. cause I can not be nude in front of my brother however I sleep nude in my room. one night I went in his room and seen he also sleeping nude. and I decided to open up. from next day I started wear mini or semitransparent one piece, asking towel from bathroom when was wet in water and noticed he was fine with that change... we spent one week like that... then we talk abt nudism and all... can not tell whole long stories... he is so supporting and best brother ... its difficult to find in India... somehow we started being nude while dinner, watching tv and continue...
awaiting you comments and suggestion for same..

This topic was edited
RE: Nude with Brother

Well done. I have been naked with my sister. It started on holiday when I sunbathed naked next to her. Then I was naked in the evenings while staying at her house. She stayed clothed but took an obvious interest in those parts ofher brother she hadn't seen before.

This post was edited

Hi all nude friends,I am a married girl from Mumbai, I and My Husband stay in a separate house. we enjoy nudism all the time at house. we go to farmhouse where we enjoy nudity together.recently my husband went out of town for work. I was alone so I called my brother(we are friend more thn bro-sister) at my house who live in Mumbai too.after few days i realised It was difficult me to stay in cloth at home. cause I can not be nude in front of my brother however I sleep nude in my room. one night I went in his room and seen he also sleeping nude. and I decided to open up. from next day I started wear mini or semitransparent one piece, asking towel from bathroom when was wet in water and noticed he was fine with that change... we spent one week like that... then we talk abt nudism and all... can not tell whole long stories... he is so supporting and best brother ... its difficult to find in India... somehow we started being nude while dinner, watching tv and continue...awaiting you comments and suggestion for same..thats the spirit :)

This post was edited

That's real spirit, real life, real nudism : being ALL nude together and enjoy, share that way of living !!! I totally agree ;-)

This post was edited

Hi all nude friends,I am a married girl from Mumbai, I and My Husband stay in a separate house. we enjoy nudism all the time at house. we go to farmhouse where we enjoy nudity together.recently my husband went out of town for work. I was alone so I called my brother(we are friend more thn bro-sister) at my house who live in Mumbai too.after few days i realised It was difficult me to stay in cloth at home. cause I can not be nude in front of my brother however I sleep nude in my room. one night I went in his room and seen he also sleeping nude. and I decided to open up. from next day I started wear mini or semitransparent one piece, asking towel from bathroom when was wet in water and noticed he was fine with that change... we spent one week like that... then we talk abt nudism and all... can not tell whole long stories... he is so supporting and best brother ... its difficult to find in India... somehow we started being nude while dinner, watching tv and continue...awaiting you comments and suggestion for same..

Well done my nude friend!

This post was edited

My brother is a nudist too. He came out to my parents years ago but I never could bring myself to tell them. He knows I am a nudist and we have exchanged nude photos but never had the opportunity to be nude together.

This post was edited

Its great you finally have someone other that your spouse. I grew up running nude with brother and some cousins young. My brother and I still are nude around each other yet to this day. When I go to visit him and his other half, we are all nude most of the time together. Enjoy all those times with your sibling.

This post was edited

My sister is not a nudist, but she allows me to walk around nude in her house, she sometimes joins in, or just wears a loose shirt.

This post was edited

very good

This post was edited

It is great that your brother is like minded.

This post was edited

Lucky Brother!!! My ex girlfriend who was Indian and discovered I was a nudist when I moved in with her.It drove her nuts in the beginning in many ways until she joined in also with only her flip flops on!!!But she chickened out at the nude beach when she wanted to go!!!

This post was edited