quad-cities area?

i know that blue lake resort is in Erie, IL,and there's a nonlanded group in Des Moines. Does anyone know of a group/resort in the quad cities area?

This topic was edited
RE: quad-cities area?

Camelot, nonlanded club. PO Box 65642, West Des Moines, IA 50265
http://www.bestofiowa.com/camelot
CamelotIowa@aol.com

This post was edited

thank you cheri. thats the group i mentioned from des moines. im looking for something closer to the mississippi river.

This post was edited

thank you cheri. thats the group i mentioned from des moines. im looking for something closer to the mississippi river.

All I can suggest is to go to www.aanr.com and click on the "find a club" near you link below the red one. There might be others at www.naturistsociety.com under the Network. Without a specific area, I can't help, I don't know where the MS River flows there.

This post was edited

ill haver to check these places out when i get back to the states

This post was edited

Ditto on checking out iowanudists.com since there are several from the QC area, enough that you folks should get together. We have recently met more in the CR area and there is even a pool party near CR in a few weeks. Holler if you get on that site.
Maxx

This post was edited

Ditto on checking out iowanudists.com since there are several from the QC area, enough that you folks should get together. We have recently met more in the CR area and there is even a pool party near CR in a few weeks. Holler if you get on that site.
Maxx

This post was edited