RE: Wondering

I introduced my wife to it when we first married. We used to go to a skinny dipping pond near our home in western Massachusetts. When we moved to western New York, we never found a comparable place and then our lives became consumed with kids activities. After they grew up we re-discovered the pleasure of outdoor nudity and its her who plans some of our trips to nudist establishments. We visit Club Orient, Cypress Cove, and nude beaches.

This post was edited
RE: Wondering

Just wondering who on here introduced their partner to nudism, 9 times out of ten it's the male but curious if there are any proud female nudists that got their other half interested
Almost 42 years ago ... we left our wedding reception and went to our apartment, where we stayed naked and indoors for two days. We got dressed to pack the car and head out for our honeymoon in Balboa, CA. When we were in our room, we were naked. We got home and continued being naked for a day or two at a time, only to get dressed when someone was coming to visit or we were invited to go visit someone.
I would say I introduced my wife to nudism. I spoke of it a little when we were dating in HS. I told her of my sleeping nude and she felt like she could do the same but shared a bedroom with her younger sister. She never slept in underwear and said that most mornings she awoke with her shirt or nightgown up around her boobs so it was almost like sleeping nude.
I was in the Navy at the time. I'd come home on weekends. We lived as nudists each time. When I went back to my ship, my wife would revert to wearing something while home because her mother had a bad habit of always showing up at the door unannounced. My wife was pregnant with our first child and we spoke about how we'd raise our children. I was surprised that she felt that them being raised as nudists was a good idea. She didn't want them growing up with skewed ideas of the naked body. She wanted them to learn from her and not from a friend that had no idea what they were talking about. She's always been quite open and honest with talking to our girls about our life and our life as nudists throughout their childhood and even to this day.
We both regret not slightly forcing the issue with our girls, joining a club and visiting clubs with them when they were young. The youngest, almost 38, is the one that would become a nudist tomorrow but she's divorced and her ex has changed his tune about nudism since the divorce. Strange how that happens. He's found religion and his religion seems to frown on nudism! :D

This post was edited
RE:Wondering

Beautiful story!

This post was edited