RE: Newcomers

Hello

In the Gallery under Body Painting, I would like to know where exactly can I go to participate in that since I always wanted to get my body painted. Is there a website I can go to that list the body painting places in America?

In addition, I know there is a location key so I can surf different locations but is there a nudist beach and resort in Jamaica? I don't see that as an option.

Thanks

This post was edited
RE: Newcomers

Hello

In the Gallery under Body Painting, I would like to know where exactly can I go to participate in that since I always wanted to get my body painted. Is there a website I can go to that list the body painting places in America?

In addition, I know there is a location key so I can surf different locations but is there a nudist beach and resort in Jamaica? I don't see that as an option.

Thanks

This post was edited
Newcomer

I am coming to Boise for a short period and would like to enjoy a weekend with nudists, how can I find a friend to give me access and accompany me as a guest as required.

This post was edited
Newcomer me

I am coming to Boise for a short period and would like to enjoy a weekend with nudists, how can I find a friend to give me access and accompany me as a guest as required.

This post was edited
RE: Friends list

Thank you.

This post was edited