Newcomers

We have been on TN for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be an excellent site. We are long time nudists and desperate for some warmer weather in southern England!!

This topic was edited
RE: Newcomers

I am heading over to the UK in the not too distant future, so I sure hope it warms up too!

Am supposed to be visiting some pals for another camping weekend, but I think it may just turn out too chilly.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site! Every one in the western hemisphere is looking forward to warmer weather. I know we can't wait!

Jen

This post was edited

Welcome to the TN web site.

This post was edited

We have been on TN for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be an excellent site. We are long time nudists and desperate for some warmer weather in southern England!!
Hi, welcome to the site, you're not far away, hope we can meet sometime.
Bit warmer to-day, actually had the back door open for a while,
this has been the coldest winter here for about thirty years,
roll on summer

Glad you like it here, found this yet?

This post was edited

Welcome to the site :)......And now to really rub salt into the wound................it's 4.30am in the morning and we have the airconditioning set at 18 degrees.....got to love living in the Southern Hemisphere :)

This post was edited

Welcome to the site :)......And now to really rub salt into the wound................it's 4.30am in the morning and we have the airconditioning set at 18 degrees.....got to love living in the Southern Hemisphere :)
I'd could get used to the heat,

but I could never ever get used towalking about,

UPSIDE-DOWN!

This post was edited

We will be in the Southern Hemisphere for your summer next year. Great!!!!!

This post was edited

We are definitely in spring with the Holland bulbs blooming and the temps going into the mid-60s today

This post was edited

I'd could get used to the heat,

but I could never ever get used towalking about,

UPSIDE-DOWN!

Hmmm there are some wonderous come backs to that statement Phil my friend....but I think I shall just let them slide right by :)

I really dont understand why the resentment for those of us who choose to live in a human-friendly climate
Really dont.

By the waywelcome to TN ,best site ever.

This post was edited

Food for thought: in 8 days it will be Spring up here, and Autumn down thar. *snicker giggle*
hmmm...I have seen that face before....
it reminds me of someone freezing under the blanket...

This post was edited