What happened to BFI

does any one know what happened to bear friends international website cant seem top find it

This topic was edited
RE: What happened to BFI

https://barefriends.ning.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Fbarefriends.ning.com%2F

This post was edited

thanks bob

This post was edited

I believe the creaters and moderators of BFI are still members here as well. But I honestly can't remember who they are, and I noticed their group here is gone.

This post was edited

I am doing the same this morning. I am looking for BFI and it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

This post was edited
Nudist sites on Ning

What happened basically is that Ning decided that they will no longer support nude content on their server. So all nudist sites including BFI either ceased or tried to find another server where nudity wasn't a problem. Skinbook ceased operation all together and most of the other sites did as well. Really do not know since we did not get a message to the contrary.

This post was edited
Another One Bites The Dust

More to the point, though, BFI had tried to make a go of it at another site, one of its own. After a more or less promising beginning, the site itself was said to be down "temporarily" and to "check back in a few minutes." As minutes grew into hours, hours into days and days into weeks, the same message kept popping up. When I checked yesterday, there was an offer for web domains. I have a feeling the net equivalent of a real estate company now has it and is trying to sell or rent it off.

This post was edited
RE: Another One Bites The Dust

Yes, the BFI did start a new site on a "net.com" server. I do know the creator had been ill and was having problems maintaining the original site. When the new site came online it may have been too much for him to maintain. I am sorry to see it go too. It was one of my most active sites.

This post was edited

again i bring up the point,why is just asking about another site, and for all we know, the op was asking about a groups for bears a tos violation? some things do have a gray area and do not always need to be black and white.
what ever happened to nudists showing tolerance?

This post was edited

If BFI allowed nude pics, ning dropped them because ning changed their requirements and stopped allowing nudity. Several of hte groups I belonged to there moved to other places.

John

This post was edited