trying to be nude

hi all, as u know i live in india where its extremely difficult to be nude as freely as u guys can. i still try differents ways to not only be nude myself but to convince others that nudism is natural. i try whenever i can specially in front of my friends or my cousins (all girls) while trying my best that it doesnt come to my parent's knowledge, i tried wearing see through clothes with nothing under it to see their reaction and i mostly get an opposing reaction but i did get some positive response as well. do u think i can have success this way as this topic is really difficult to discuss even with girls in our country.

This topic was edited
RE: trying to be nude

hi all, as u know i live in india where its extremely difficult to be nude as freely as u guys can. i still try differents ways to not only be nude myself but to convince others that nudism is natural. i try whenever i can specially in front of my friends or my cousins (all girls) while trying my best that it doesnt come to my parent's knowledge, i tried wearing see through clothes with nothing under it to see their reaction and i mostly get an opposing reaction but i did get some positive response as well. do u think i can have success this way as this topic is really difficult to discuss even with girls in our country.
Hi Anita, I would think that wearing see-through clothes will not help at all, as they would normally be associated with teasing and erotica. Definitely not the kind of thing that will accurately promote the naturist philosophy.

Living where you do, you seem to have an almost impossible task, the only thing I can think of to help you introduce your friends to the idea is, this website. If you could get them to read the forums here, they could learn a lot, but don't ask me how you make them want to.

I do know that if you try to persuade them, it will most likely have a negative effect, if you can, you need to make them inquisitive about it. Maybe wait till you have made some good friends here, and casually mention what a great time you have here with great people, then perhaps they will want to come and look. Good luck with it anyway.

This post was edited
RE: trying to be nude

I'm with Phil on the see-through thing. Bad idea, in my opinion, as nudism is not about seeing, or being seen, strictly speaking.
Since your cousins are all all girls as you say, I might suggest something like going swimming on some occasion when you're all together, BUT....
"Accidentally" happen across a private swimming area, pool, stream in the woods, pond, whatever, on a nice, hot day where none of you have brought swimming attire ( as it's not planned, you understand ) when out on a hike, walk in the woods, whatever,
Then, just a "Hey, I got an idea. Let's go swimming !" What do you think ? Someone will say something about not having swim suits, and you answer "So ?"
See how it goes.

This post was edited