Lets Make April "Get Certified Month".

Hello All, As a newbie I thought I would start a quest as part of my introduction. Firstly my name is Paul and my wife is Amanda (mainly home nudist) and I have been a naturist for 10+ years and really enjoy the freedom that comes with being naked as often as possible. We try and go to Playalinda as often as possible when its warm which will be anytime soon hopefully. (My wife can not understand why its the busiest beach in Brevard County)!
Anyway I thought as I have been reading recently on TrueNudists a number of Posts that have been hinting at the need to increase the overall quality of the website that I would suggest the following. Thatthe membership contact their "friends list"and encourage those who are not certified to get certified in April.The increase inthe number of certified memberswould send an extremely positive message to all newbies (especially single Ladies) and the growing number of overseas members of the commitment of the majority of existing members. I would also like to see the members who keep everything "Private Friends Only" at least have their "Certification" visible toeveryone as well. This is my view and this post is only intended to enquire whether its a good idea

This topic was edited
RE: Lets Make April

Excellent post, Paul. Welcome to the site. Unfortunately, it's not possible to "display" one's certification if one has designated their profile as "private".

Jen

This post was edited

Bravo. Just realize that there is many paticulars that one cannot do w/o being paid member, also.
We try to keep in touch, but with spring coming on, this machine will collect dusts!!!!
k&w

This post was edited

Just realize that there is many paticulars that one cannot do w/o being paid member, also.
Truthfully, just one. Look at photos. Beyond that, being paid gets you the satisfaction of contributing financially to the support of the site, but that's it.

This post was edited