RE: Aircraft flying overhead

I don't worry at all about planes and helicopters flying over when I am nude. I would be suspicious of drones however if they were flying low or hovering. I wold consider that an invasion of privacy whether I was nude or dressed.
I have wondered about the legalities of shooting one down over private property where they do not have permission to be. As far as invasion of privacy goes, would they be more in the wrong for overflying, and spying on people or would I for knocking it out of my airspace with a good blast from a shotgun? It wouldn't take much lead to bring one down. A properly placed .22 round could even do it.

This post was edited

I give them a big wave of the hand...and tel them to come back soon...:)

This post was edited

We live on the flight path for our towns airport but as we are in the forest with only clearing about and in front of the house it is highly unlikely anyone from a plane can see me. And from the few times we have flown over our house it passes so fast taking a picture from the air is pointless. So with speed in mind as well I would guess there isn't much to see from the air. Helicopters on the other hand is a different story. For many years the police using helicopters have search the area and TexadaIsland the large island just across the straitfrom the mainland for out door grow ops. When they do they fly low and slow.Knowing all this intellectually I still get jumpish when a plane flies over for some reason.
In the Nationalnews last night a group of tourists, in a country were old ideas still prevail,were in court for having taken their clothes off on the top of a mountain and photographing each other. There was a small earthquake a few days later and a ministry official said the mountain gods were upset at the tourists who had stripped naked. Ok, how were they caught? How did the authorities find out to charge them? Not likely by an airplane, most likely because someone posted pictures on social media.

This post was edited

I went out in my backyard one morning to pick up after my dog, and I didn't realize until I was out there that there was a hot air balloon flying pretty low directly over my house. I just went about business as usual...didn't stay outside to show off or anything, but didn't immediately run back inside or try to hide or cover up either. There's a decent chance I was seen, but I'm not too worried about it. I consider it a normal happenstance, and if they did see, it was probably a good story for them to tell.

This post was edited

I live between two lakes and there's a training place for float planes, they are flying low, maybe 50 ft. above my yard, I don't react at all, if they don't like seeing my fat ass nude, or little dick as the case may be, then they need to change where they fly

This post was edited

How does everyone deal with General Aviation aircraft flyingover when naked in the backyard?. Hope they smile, I would like them to bow their wings if they did see me I think I would deserve that kind of applaud

This post was edited

What a bazaar question, why would any naturist even consider the thought of being concerned about an aircraft thousands of feet in the sky!!!!!!!
Maybe some people are not really naturists !!

This post was edited

We get light aircraft, helicopters and microlights flying overhead regularly but they don't cause any problems - we just carry on naked as usual.
The only time I've been spotted naked from the air was at a nude camp site when a hot air balloon came over early one morning. Everybody emerged (naked of course) to watch it. We waved to them and they waved back.
No problem.

This post was edited

This is one of the most silly questions I have ever heard!

This post was edited
RE: What a silly post

I live in the mountains, if a pilot is flying low enough to be able to see me, I think he would be in serious danger of crashing :D

This post was edited