wiee

sorry i dont have one but it sounds like fun

This post was edited
wiee

sorry i dont have one but it sounds like fun

This post was edited
Playing video games nude

I dont have a Nintendo Wii but I do have a Sony Playstation 3 with the move module. I play the tennis game in the nude since not having any clothes removes any restrictions with my moving.

This post was edited
RE: Playing video games nude

one note - when playing with the wii-mote & the nunchuck be very careful with the cord!!!

This post was edited

i play wii sports quite a lot.... the kids love it :-)

This post was edited
RE: wii fit and games nude

Both me and my wife do Wii fit nude, (normaly she wears a bra as she is quite large in the bust) however I cant do the hula hoop one nude I fly around the place too much and gets a bit sore...

This post was edited
RE: wii fit and games nude

Playing Nude Wii is much better.

This post was edited
Nude Wiiing

Yeah, its great!

This post was edited
RE: Nude Wiiing

I play all video games nude. It's my favorite past time of all. :D
Naked World of Warcraft feels really great, especially if you're raiding and have to sit at your computer for at least two hours straight.

This post was edited

Oh, I do enjoy me some Nudie Wii Fit Plus. Honestly, I have been on and off about it, but, I think I'll start getting back into the groove of things. Found a website about routines and whatnot, so that shall help
Aside from that, I play, pretty much all my games in the buff. Recently beat the original Legend of Zelda, both 1st and 2nd quests might I add

one note - when playing with the wii-mote & the nunchuck be very careful with the cord!!!

So true my friend, so true.

I play all video games nude. It's my favorite past time of all. :D
Naked
World of Warcraft feels really great, especially if you're raiding and
have to sit at your computer for at least two hours straight.

Naked World of Warcraft? Just boo man, booooooo. I can be on Facebook for that long nude, don't make a difference to me lol

This post was edited