wii fit and games nude

hiya,
i allways play on the wii fit and other games nude....anybody else???

This topic was edited
RE: wii fit and games nude

wii fit for me because when it says how much cloths weight u got on u can say no....

This post was edited

While I may begin playing with clothes on, I quickly shed them during the game to get more comfortable.

This post was edited

best and only way to be...

This post was edited

Love to do the Wii Fit and Wii Active nude.. My boys like to play their Wii games nude too.
Only way to do it.

This post was edited

wii fit and sports esp the tennis....awesome stuff...

This post was edited

I have to admit that holding a guitar to my bare skin helps me connect more than otherwise. The clothes seem to get in the way.

Unfortunately, it hasn't actually improved my playing skill. If you want to hear me sing, make sure I don't try playing the guitar at the same time. I just can't!

Oh, I also love playing Free Cell.

This post was edited

well i tried playing the ps3 nude but its not the same as playing the wii....no enjoyment playing the ps3 nude than the wii...

This post was edited

I've enjoyed the resort bowling on a Wii game system at one of our club gatherings. It is fun. I've no comparison as I have never used the system clothed.

This post was edited

I do the Wii Fit Yoga nude in front of my sliding glass door so my neighbor can see from his back yard. He commented that he really liked when I did the Hula Hoop Nude.

This post was edited
wiee

sorry i dont have one but it sounds like fun

This post was edited