Overly Obessive about the lifestyle perhaps?

Have you ever been guilty yourself of eat, sleep and think about the lifestyle?
Three years ago when the wife went from home/backyard nudist to social we discussed this issue. She knows her husband, when he does something he's all in, high drive with both barrels blazing. Now that mind set helped me in business but not so much in other areas.
She discussed her concern with me getting carried away with this and I certainly understood where she was coming from.
I just managed to get myself 'checked' with one of those wifely expressions and a pause of silence. UT OH!
She suggested we go out with our good friends and neighbors (textile) who we haven't hung out with in quite a while. I responded with a cowled look and asked her what about going to camp. She tells me her observation is I never think about doing anything that doesn't have something to do with nudity.
I was pretty quiet cause in a nano second I knew she was sooo dead on. She reminded me of the talk we had 3 years ago and that I said I would have balance in this thing. I told her she was right. Nothing more was said, nothing more needed said. She knows her husband won't blow her or this point off.
As I think back in a short time we went from home nudist to traveling one summer to clubs, visiting our now home club every week, to members, to having our own place there, this year I picked up an extra lot next to ours that we're now landscaping. Plenty of hosting and going to home parties. Yup I think my pedal was to the floor, busted out with a simple expression and a few soft spoken words.
Dang I hate that. I also know she will go HA! when she reads this. Dang I hate that too!

This topic was edited
RE: Overly Obessive about the lifestyle perhaps?

Have you ever been guilty yourself of eat, sleep and think about the lifestyle? Three years ago when the wife went from home/backyard nudist to social we discussed this issue. She knows her husband, when he does something he's all in, high drive with both barrels blazing. Now that mind set helped me in business but not so much in other areas. She discussed her concern with me getting carried away with this and I certainly understood where she was coming from. I just managed to get myself 'checked' with one of those wifely expressions and a pause of silence. UT OH! She suggested we go out with our good friends and neighbors (textile) who we haven't hung out with in quite a while. I responded with a cowled look and asked her what about going to camp. She tells me her observation is I never think about doing anything that doesn't have something to do with nudity.I was pretty quiet cause in a nano second I knew she was sooo dead on. She reminded me of the talk we had 3 years ago and that I said I would have balance in this thing. I told her she was right. Nothing more was said, nothing more needed said. She knows her husband won't blow her or this point off. As I think back in a short time we went from home nudist to traveling one summer to clubs, visiting our now home club every week, to members, to having our own place there, this year I picked up an extra lot next to ours that we're now landscaping. Plenty of hosting and going to home parties. Yup I think my pedal was to the floor and busted out for a simple expression and a few soft spoken words.Dang I hate that. I also know she will go HA! when she reads this. Dang I hate that too!Absolutely the same story here!
We had been home/backyard nudists for 20 years. When she finally said, "I'm ready to go get naked with other nudists," I punched it and that's about all I wanted to do for a few years. I hated doing anything that involved having to wear clothes to socialize. I did it, of course, but my heart wasn't really in it. I wanted to go to the beach, go to PS to what is now our favorite place to visit and I wanted to visit every place we could within a days drive and vacation at those that were a bit longer drive than that.
I visited all the clubs and nude beachesin our area to scout them out. I spent the day, made some friends and when I got home, she'd wonder what the hell I'd been doing all day cuz none of the stuff at home got done and I had a slight sunburn! She appreciated the fact that I was scoping places out to ensure she'd feel safe but she also wanted certain things taken care of that were equally important, like housework, yard work, fixing dinner, running errands ... and ... the dreaded laundry! :D
I remember the owner of that place in PS saying this to me when we showed up for about the 6th week in a row for day visits and overnight visits ... "you guys here again!? You really like this place!" At the time ... it wasn't the place, it was the fact that I finally had my wife convinced that social nudism rocked! But ... I almost killed it for her and surprisingly, after I throttled back, she wanted to go more! Silly woman! LOL
;-)

This post was edited