Breaking The Code.

Some men say the reason they have problems with the women in their lives is because woman speak in code and men have a hard time figuring out what they are trying to say. Where men claim that when they communicate they speak straight forward and their is no underlining meaning to their words..Well woman,you can catch your man in the act of speaking in code. For example when you and your man go the local cable service center and your man tell the sales person," I am here to pick up my box.He means i am here to pick up the equipment i need to receive your services.When your man uses the same phase at the checking in counter at a hospital, I am here to pick up my box." He is speaking in code for, I am here for my sex change.
Written Stephen J. VattimoJune 10, 2015

This topic was edited
RE:Breaking The Code.

Any man who says he can understand how the female mind works, is either a liar or a fool.

This post was edited

Any man who says he can understand how the female mind works, is either a liar or a fool.

Or both

This post was edited

My wife and I have been married for 46 years and I still don't understand "THE CODE". Only once in all those years can I remember my wife saying exactly what she wanted and then doing it. All the other times it was up to me to figure out what she wanted because she would never come out and say it. Even when I figured it out and would ask her directly if that is what she wanted, she would never give a direct answer. She would frame her answer in how it might be good for someone else. At times I would play a game and keep asking questions around the subject to try to get her to say "YES" but she would rarely, if ever, say it. I believe that these last 46 years would have been a lot easier for me if I could only know what she was thinking.

This post was edited

Arguing with a woman is like reading a Software License Agreement. In the end you just have to ignore everything and click "I Agree".

This post was edited

I love the line, "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you." then not speak to me for two days or more.

This post was edited

Behind every angry woman, stands a man who has absolutely no Idea what he did wrong!

This post was edited