Money, time or places to meet?

FYI:
The Graying of the Naturist Movement
The Naked Truth: Nude Resorts Want Younger Members
Why dont more young adults try social nudity?
Needed: New Nudists

NudeInMa posted these in another thread, and I thought it would be better to start a new one than to potentially go off-topic about this.

Most young people havevery little money, although they may seem rich by the standards we had when we were young ourselves. One link mentioned that clubs let students join for as little as $150. Well, $150 is rather steep when all you have is a student loan and a part-time job. I know the naturist centre has to cover the costs of doing business, and $150 may certainly be reasonable under the circumstances, but no one knows the student's budget better than the student her- or himself. In additon to the $150, there may be gas, taxi rides, and surprise expenses that just weren't anticipated.

As for the time factor, it can be a concern if the one available location where nudity can be enjoyed safely happens to be far away. If there are no places on campus or in the city where the student resides, time most certainly becomes a factor. They can't take "mental health" days like we do and expect to keep up with their courses.

And what's the point of calling yourself a naturist if you can't find anyone else with whom to share your lifestyle? Remember, in this twisted world of ours, it may be easier to convince someone to have safe sex with youthan to just strip for no other reason than to relax and, if lucky enough, jump into a nearby pool or lake. Finding fellow naturists may be easy in some cases and in some areas, but not all.

The third link above presented some interesting arguments, but I'm not sure they're all realistic.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.