where is this sun ??

hiya,
i am living here in the uk and wondering where the hell is the sun.today saturday it has been none stop rain all day....

This topic was edited
RE: where is this sun ??

hiya, i am living here in the uk and wondering where the hell is the sun.today saturday it has been none stop rain all day....

You're not alone kissit. It's raining here in Missouri too. hell, we may even get some snow tomorrow morning!

This post was edited

I read on the internet that the sun stopped for a rest over Eastern Europe, thus leaving the UK in the dark.

Gator1

This post was edited

dark is not the word gator...and snow what the hell is the weather coming too..

This post was edited

You should all move to Las Vegas, NV USA. The sun is alive and well and shining brightly down on our bodies.

This post was edited

us ohioans are generous, we shared the sunshine with you left coasters.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear that Kissit...it is a beautiful sunny 70F day here in CT. The first time that I can remember it actually being spring like on the first day of spring!

Jen

This post was edited

It's been in the high 70s F. in central South Carolina and very sunny. If we had a huge fan, we'd send "some" of it your way.

This post was edited

It was nice and sunny and warm in Georgia today, rain is coming tomorrow but I took advantage of a perfect Spring Day here.

This post was edited

well we had a bit of it sent over but now has cloudy over again.

This post was edited

It's not here today. We've got rain in today's forecast.....thank you Mother Nature, now we don't have to water the new grass seed we put down last week. It's been raining here every few days. At least the temps will be in the upper 60s.

This post was edited