wife won't budge on nudity

I have been hoping my wife will come around to being okay going to a nude resort sometime in the future but today my hope were totally destroyed because she says she will never go to a nudist activity or resort because she will never go any where or share her body with anyone. My nudist life has come to an end. She says that is I want to go to a nudist resort or place i will have to do it by myself but I don't feel right doing that and I really don't want to. Any advice is welcomed.

This topic was edited
RE: wife won't budge on nudity

I also have a wife who is not a nudist, and has no intention of going nude at home or anywhere else. She has no problem with me being nude all the time at home or anywhere else. I belong to a nudist club, go to nudist resorts, etc. I have numerous nudist friends and I go to their homes for nudist get together, picnics, dinners, etc and my wife has no problem with any of this. She understands I am a nudist and does not try to stop me from being a nudist. I do not stay over night at the nudist resorts, etc. most of them have a day pass and that is what I do just go for a few hours. I think if your wife does not have a problem with you being nude and going to nudist resorts etc. you should go. Good luck, I hope you continue being a nudist.

This post was edited
RE: wife won't budge on nudity

Thought I had had some sort of breakthrough with my wife as we spent 4 of 7 days on a nude beach in the Florida Keys. She went naked all the days. We even went to the resort hot tub later in the evenings to be naked. It was fun. On the way home, I felt brazen enough to ask if she would go to a nudist resort with me. There is a nice one about an hour north of us. She said, "No! I would never do that. I don't mind going to the beach where it is not crowded. But, I won't ever go where there are people I know. I'm not into the lifestyle. I don't think its right"!
We were silent for about 50 miles. My hopes were dashed. I'm finding that she's not too keen on me going off with others to be naked either. Thinks it's a matter of trust. Woe is me! On beautiful days like today, with brilliant sunshine and temps near 80, I long to be outside, naked, and in the company of others.

This post was edited
RE:wife won't budge on nudity

I'm in the same boat Harry ! Wife thinks I'm nuts. I thought I accepted your friend request but it went away. Anyway would love to chat about opportunities of being nude in our area. Thanks

This post was edited

same here , but I can't not be nude at all she doesn't want me to go to bed nude but I still ,she said that people do that they only perve and want sexual pleasure she's off track

This post was edited

I hear you Dave,, Im in the same boat but Im still pressing on, Sharon was raised that it is aa sin to be nude Evan though in biblical times the men women and children were often time naked when Jesus came to speak to them. she was taught by here parents the only time yo uare nude isto propeate,, so I can relate to your frustration,, Ive been to a resort once while she was out of town,, and she dowsnt know about my trip their. , hopeing she ll go on another two week long trip,, but it is a bummer to go alone,, wish you luck.. Don

This post was edited

My wife has no problem with my nudity at home or going to clubs but she will not join me she has gone to clubs a few times but stayed dressed but said she enjoy heself

This post was edited

My wife has no problem with my nudity at home or going to resorts. She knows I love it. She went once but never got undressed. Said she had an ok time. So I pursue friends that share the nudist lifestyle and want to hang out. It's funny, when I am clothed at home, she asked why don't I get comfortable and take my clothes off. Seems she has gotten used to me nude. Just wish she would join me.

This post was edited

Be extremely patient! Don't deprive yourself. She may come around when you least expect it. My wife is slowly getting there.

This post was edited

My wife would not go to a nude or even clothing optional resort since she is uncomfortable around anyone who is nude other than me.
She is OK with me being nude at home when no one except the two of us is there.
I am often nude at home and we have a pool with a privacy fence where can swim and sun nude.
She doesn't like a beach and rarely goes with me, so I usually go to a nude beach when I go.
I also would be uncomfortable going to a resort without her, but I get enough nude time in the above ways that I don' feel deprived.
When I see people post that they can go days or even weeks at a time without clothing at a resort, it does sound appealing, but I am OK without it.

This post was edited

My wife is almost the same, but she does not even want to see me nude, the lucky part for me is she goes to word and I am able to be nude for the day. I am envy to those who get to go to the nude beach and resorts though. cheers

This post was edited