RE:wife won't budge on nudity

My wife is almost the same, but she does not even want to see me nude, the lucky part for me is she goes to word and I am able to be nude for the day. I am envy to those who get to go to the nude beach and resorts though. cheers

This post was edited
RE:wife won't budge on nudity

Recently we became empty nesters (last kid started college) and my wife and I had a discussion about me being a full time nudist around the house and lo and behold she agreed to it. She no longer questions me if I am naked like she had for years ("why are you naked? Because I'm a nudist") etc. It's been great, like really great. She also a number of years ago finally got used to sleeping nude with me, which is also a blessing. I work from home so I'm clothed on average no more than 5 hours a day, sometimes even less. it's REALLY great. Once in a while in the morning I will hear her getting up (she doesn't work so she sleeps late) and I will mosey on upstairs and just hang around her while she's in the bathroom doing stuff (and nude) . She'll question why I'm in there and I'll tell her "because I enjoy it when you are nude with me". There's no possibility she'll ever join me in any out of the house activities but she's also agreed to allow me to attend the local non-landed nudist club nude pool parties, which I'm going to attend my first on Saturday. Can't wait and I'm certainly blessed that after 25 years of marriage she has eased up this much.

Jeff

This post was edited