Being seen nude.

Hi often wonder why some people seem to be afraid of being seen nude,if you consider yourself a nudist this really should not be a problem.

This topic was edited
RE: Being seen nude.

I fully agree. The only reason I'm not nude is when it's illegal or I might upset an onlooker. Otherwise anyone is more than welcome to see me naked.

This post was edited

It was not a problem for me. Years ago when I first went to a nude resort, I felt very comfortable and fit in with the group. The only non-nudist place that I am in is the locker room at the gym. I am very comfortable being nude there as well. A few know that I am a nudist.

This post was edited

i dont see why anyone would get offended by nudity anyway, isnt that why everybody is on this planet, to get naked and fuckThis ia a vulgar, brash, selfish, moronic statement.
This is exactly why many people open to nudity stay away from social nudity and even shut out nudity altogether. Your statement equates nudity to sex and is exactly the reason laws were enacted against nudity. Myopic small minded people who just want sex or to fulfill their perversions should keep.their mouth shut, ears open, and learn something.

This post was edited

Hi often wonder why some people seem to be afraid of being seen nude,if you consider yourself a nudist this really should not be a problem.Being naked or nude is a life choice for that individual, should he or she wish to do so than its fine. As long as its done with in the confines of the law there is no problem.We must remember that some nudist are new to the lifestyle and being seen naked is never a easy thing to over come. Given time, most will except it and become more at ease with the idea that there nakedness is on full view to others. Again this is a life choice, as some may have deformities or some other different body matters,which to other nudist isn't a problem, but to them means being seen naked is a bigger hurdle to cross.Being a nudist means being understanding of others and what they maybe feeling. As a rule, and speaking for myself here,I would never suggest anyone, male,female,young or old should remove clothes at any time. Again its there choice and I for one will always respect this.As for myself, well its always there, naked as the day I was born and in the right confines anyone is welcome to see or lookEnjoy being nude, and try to remember, we are not all the same when it comes to getting naked

This post was edited

Hi often wonder why some people seem to be afraid of being seen nude,if you consider yourself a nudist this really should not be a problem.Being naked or nude is a life choice for that individual, should he or she wish to do so than its fine. As long as its done with in the confines of the law there is no problem.We must remember that some nudist are new to the lifestyle and being seen naked is never a easy thing to over come. Given time, most will except it and become more at ease with the idea that there nakedness is on full view to others. Again this is a life choice, as some may have deformities or some other different body matters,which to other nudist isn't a problem, but to them means being seen naked is a bigger hurdle to cross.Being a nudist means being understanding of others and what they maybe feeling. As a rule, and speaking for myself here,I would never suggest anyone, male,female,young or old should remove clothes at any time. Again its there choice and I for one will always respect this.As for myself, well its always there, naked as the day I was born and in the right confines anyone is welcome to see or lookEnjoy being nude, and try to remember, we are not all the same when it comes to getting naked

This post was edited

Must agree being a nudist is a life choice and body image can be a big concern for a lot of people.But just wonder what the real motives are for some people who join this site.

This post was edited