Fast Food Drive In naked

Did anyone beside me drive through a fast Food Drive in fully naked? I did that Last year During my holiday. It was great:-) !

This topic was edited
RE: Fast Food Drive In naked

I havent done that..the time have driven naked i always put something on before i go to the drive thru...i sure like to do it, its a pain to slip something on...

This post was edited

Did anyone beside me drive through a fast Food Drive in fully naked? I did that Last year During my holiday. It was great:-) !Absolutely! I've done it numerous times, back when I owned my truck. Since I had my Jeep lifted, I've done it a couple of times but mostly naked with a sport shirt on and unbuttoned. You have to get a sense of the view the Drive Thru window person has but most times ... if not almost all the time, they are more focused in on getting the orders together and getting the money ... they really don't pay attention to you enough to notice you are naked.
:D

This post was edited

Did anyone beside me drive through a fast Food Drive in fully naked? I did that Last year During my holiday. It was great:-) !Absolutely! I've done it numerous times, back when I owned my truck. Since I had my Jeep lifted, I've done it a couple of times but mostly naked with a sport shirt on and unbuttoned. You have to get a sense of the view the Drive Thru window person has but most times ... if not almost all the time, they are more focused in on getting the orders together and getting the money ... they really don't pay attention to you enough to notice you are naked.
:D

I was naked in a normal rental car, i think it was a Polo. And To ne Honest i don't know what the Girl saw in Detail, i just noticed that She smiled :-)

This post was edited

it was many years ago long before cameras catch everything and it was not fast food, it was the manned ( or in this case womaned )toll both station. It was night , I had driven across Indiana in the buff and paid the toll that way when I got off the Toll ROad

This post was edited

I did once at night several years ago. The gal at the window said "Its a hot one out tonight isn't it?"

This post was edited

I did when I used to live in Norco. I had an F250, and the drive up window was low enough that they could not see my lap. It was a warm night, so I know they had other drivers go through with no shirt on, so no one raised an eyebrow.
Don

This post was edited

I did when I used to live in Norco. I had an F250, and the drive up window was low enough that they could not see my lap. It was a warm night, so I know they had other drivers go through with no shirt on, so no one raised an eyebrow.Don

LoL I Took a pic with the Smiling Lady

This post was edited

Done this a few times but mostly the ones serving don't even notice too busy. On one occasion we had just come back from beah and the guy at the booth didn't notice me but definitely saw my wife was topless then the penny dropped. He realised we were all naked in the car front and back seats.We had a great laugh as we drove off with our order.

This post was edited

I almost did this last night but i have a low car and live in a small town and... people would have probably made a big deal about it. I'll probably do it sometime when I'm out somewhere and I'm not so worried about all of that.

This post was edited