behaviour condition

Hi I have a sexual ocd and I have found people just don't understand I like to be naked but I feel wrong because of how people treat my condition is there any advice or does anyone know of anything similar

This topic was edited
RE: behaviour condition

Are you having medical treatment for your condition ? If not, why not ?

This post was edited

I have a woman helping me she works for an organisation called the matrix project but she can't do much it seems and Dr are a waste of time

This post was edited

I once read that the average man thinks about sex every six seconds, I'm less than average, I can go at least 10.

I don't have a condition.

This post was edited

Only you can know how your preference for nudity affects the OCD. If you are talking about home, nonsocial nudity, it's likely not helping, especially at the keyboard and particularly not on cam.
If you are talking about social nudity, at the beach, etc. then consider two possibilities:
One is that you are becoming desensitized to nudity, and thereby removing one of your triggers. This desensitization is usual for what the site likes to refer to as True Nudists, and is particularly likely if you have a context in which you can interact with naked people of both sexes in a non-sexual context.
The other is that you are just scratching the itch, and is particularly likely if you don't interact freely with people of both sexes and all ages.

This post was edited