RE: Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

In the Mens Room, there is a discussion about naturist men going, "Commando," and not wearing underwear for the sake of comfort and its relationship to feeling nude. I wonder what female nudists views are on going bra less, panty less or topless. Why would you do so or not do so and why?I think if I was a woman, unless I was particularly top heavy and had back problems or something, my bra at least would come off the moment I came in the front door of the house, and it would be pretty hard for me to get me back into it. I'm sure most women dress down in other ways into shorts, sweats or whatever, so why not lose under clothes while your at it for even more comfort?Also, I would be really tempted to go bra less outside of the home quite a bit.I hope you ladies will help me understand the female mindset on these things.Finally, let me say that I find it absolutely ridiculous that it is socially acceptable for men to go topless in so many environments, but it's almost considered evil if women do it.

This post was edited

at home i am always nude, depending where i go i will decide wheter or not to go bra or panty less. at work i have to wear a bram the office is always cold going braless would make my nipples hard. i do go pantyless at work, unless the men that work with me have x-ray vision they will be able to tell.

This post was edited

My wife was virtually braless for the three months we were in oz, but back in Vietnam she will on nearly every occasion we go out wear a bra unless her top hides the nipple shapes. Says it a cultural thing and impolite and shamefull to not wear a bra especialy when the nipple shape is visible.Re not wearing panties, no way even if she is wearing long dresses, shorts or trousers panties are a must. Unless she forgets to put them on when commando in the house and we go out locally, but that is a very rare occurrance .

This post was edited

Why are all of these guys in the ladies room?smh
Because it is posted in "Recent Posts". Didn't know it
originated in the ladies room.

This post was edited

Why are all of these guys in the ladies room? smhBecause it is posted in "Recent Posts". Didn't know it originated in the ladies room.

Ditto

This post was edited

Best to check the top left and note the thread.

This post was edited

Best to check the top left and note thethread.
If I amon this page - Recent Forum
Activity

I cannot see what room the post is in.
When I
click on a posting title THEN I can see where it was originally
posted.

I did not notice this before. Sorry! I
will be careful from now on.

This post was edited

The comment was meant for all - No need to shout.

This post was edited

I adore not wearing a bra. The freedom and also the health for my breasts is great. I also like the sensation I get when my breasts brush against my blouse and enjoy nipples standing erect. As the gentleman mentioned, it makes no sense that men can go 'topless' but not women in our culture. If it were acceptable, I sure would do so. Meanwhile, no bra is a good solution and I will continue to wear a bra only to enhance my cleavage when wearing a particular dress or blouse from my wardrobe.

This post was edited

Why are all of these guys in the ladies room?smh
Because it is posted in "Recent Posts". Didn't know it
originated in the ladies room.

Because the issues of being topless and braless are female related nudist issues.

This post was edited