RE: Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

Why are all of these guys in the ladies room?smh
Because it is posted in "Recent Posts". Didn't know it
originated in the ladies room.

Because the issues of being topless and braless are female related nudist issues.
Also, males like to read females' perspectives on the lifestyle just as they do males.

This post was edited

There always so many guys in the ladies room and this is why the ladies usually don't come in here to post a topic. Seems like too many men like to spend their time here. So therefore I have no idea why there is even a ladies room.

This post was edited

Why are all of these guys in the ladies room?smhWhy does it matter to you? You are here, too. It's nice to get female's perspectives on naturism. I wish more women would be active in the message boards, and I'm proud of them when they are. I also think it's a shame when men harass them.

This post was edited

I have to ware a bra, ever since my wife found one on the back seat of my car. I'm just glad she did find any pink panties.LOL Now.That is the Funniest thing , that you have ever said ! LOL

This post was edited

My wife doesn't like bras, so I've stopped wearing one.

This post was edited

My wife doesn't like bras, so I've stopped wearing one.The style didn't suit you, wasn't your colour anyway. LOL

This post was edited

Looking around the pool area at a nudist resort, you'll find that many men need to wear bras as much as the ladies. Since I have no problem with women going braless, I have no problem with the men doing likewise. This opinion also extends to the textile world. In reality, I guess breasts aren't the problem but the nipples are.

This post was edited

Being braless made Jennifer Aniston a star. It certainly wasn't her acting ability.

This post was edited

Looking around the pool area at a nudist resort, you'll find that many men need to wear bras as much as the ladies. Since I have no problem with women going braless, I have no problem with the men doing likewise. This opinion also extends to the textile world. In reality, I guess breasts aren't the problem but the nipples are.Whats the problem with nipples? We all have them.

This post was edited

Being braless made Jennifer Aniston a star. It certainly wasn't her acting ability.Jennifer who?? Aniston?

This post was edited