Get Rid Of laws Against Public Nudity.

If Gay can get The government to give them the right to same sex marriage,and give them all the same privileges as a tradition marriage couple has. Then nudist should petition thegovernmentto remove all laws prevent the freedom of nudistspracticing public nudity. Nudity is natural, healthy,saves money andnaturalresources . All of God's creature are nude,we come into the world nude,why is nudityforbidden. This could beissuecould besubmitted as a civil rights issue to the supreme count.Does any one agree?

This topic was edited
RE: Get Rid Of laws Against Public Nudity.

We don't have enough political power to make that happen. The primary reason we lack political power is our reluctance to identify ourselves as naturists and demand our rights.

This post was edited

We don't have enough political power to make that happen. The primary reason we lack political power is our reluctance to identify ourselves as naturists and demand our rights.In another recent thread in the Forums, the subject was AANR. One of the things I pointed out the we have very little political clout because so few nudists will join a national rights group or political action committees, PAC's, to further our cause. If you agree with the premise of this thread and want to work on it in some small way, then you should join groups like AANR or TNS, or both. DesertRat, AANR Member.

This post was edited

I have posted several links to petitions which could be signed to establish new clothing optional beaches. The response was close to nothing. How can we expect new rights for nudists when the nudists, themselves, don't express the desire to receive theserights?

This post was edited

I believe I should have the right to be nude in my house or on my property within reasonable expectations of privacy. I also think there should be areas set aside on public lands where one can expect to see others in the nude. By the same token, others should have the right not to see someone in the nude if they do not wish to do so. I don't believe someone should walk down the middle of Main St. without their clothes. Perhaps if we respect their rights, they will respect ours. I don't see how gay marriage has anything to do with this. Gays marrying has no effect on my rights.

This post was edited

I believe I should have the right to be nude in my house or on my property within reasonable expectations of privacy. I also think there should be areas set aside on public lands where one can expect to see others in the nude. By the same token, others should have the right not to see someone in the nude if they do not wish to do so. I don't believe someone should walk down the middle of Main St. without their clothes. Perhaps if we respect their rights, they will respect ours. I don't see how gay marriage has anything to do with this. Gays marrying has no effect on my rights.I agree, and the land or park for nudism should be free no admission cost. I would go to nudist resort on a regular basis if they weren't so expensive.

This post was edited

Very interesting

This post was edited

We don't have enough political power to make that happen. The primary reason we lack political power is our reluctance to identify ourselves as naturists and demand our rights.

It's amazing how we are so accepting of unnatural sexual acts between people of the same gender, yet so afraid of admitting we enjoy the freedom of natural nudity.

This post was edited

Lets take it one step at a time and just demand that a % of park areas be designated as nude use. If this got wide spread then our numbers would start to increase.

This post was edited

Agree totally. If we can have right to carry laws I don't see the harm in having a section on a beach or nude campgrounds. Not hurting anyone.

This post was edited

Lets take it one step at a time and just demand that a % of park areas be designated as nude use. If this got wide spread then our numbers would start to increase.

Agree with you. Getting rid of all laws would be too controversial, but increasing nude areas is a good idea.
Also possibly make it legal to be in your own yard, not visible to street, even if neighbors might see,

This post was edited