RE:Get Rid Of laws Against Public Nudity.

Yeah I completely agree! Do you think that if we can get most people that are active on the site to do this we can get somewhere with this. Nude freedom would be great that would be healthy and open it open for Everyone that wanted to try to have the opportunity and most of all we wouldnt have to worry about be indecent as so called which all of us agree indecent is really decent anyway.

This post was edited

It is my observation that for a number of reasons nudists in US lack to collective capacity to spur such a change. Its a bit like hearding cats. The British on the other hand have made incredible strides in that direction. There is a fundamental difference in the way nudism is approach in the US and Britain/Europe. National organizations in Europe much more focused on national legislative action than those innUS seem to be. All the folks including some here who have converted the term nudism to mean a sexual pre party dont help matter either.

This post was edited

It is my observation that for a number of reasons nudists in US lack to collective capacity to spur such a change. Its a bit like hearding cats. The British on the other hand have made incredible strides in that direction. There is a fundamental difference in the way nudism is approach in the US and Britain/Europe. National organizations in Europe much more focused on national legislative action than those innUS seem to be. All the folks including some here who have converted the term nudism to mean a sexual pre party dont help matter either.
Possibly partly due to nudity laws being primarily a state by state issue in the US, and national in many other countries.

This post was edited
RE: Get Rid Of laws Against Public Nudity.

I agree, and the land or park for nudism should be free no admission cost. I would go to nudist resort on a regular basis if they weren't so expensive.

I have a good friend who is single and I go with him to a resort because he will pay the same amount for a couple as he does being a single man. I have always said that it is ridiculous that single men have to pay more or the same price as a couple but single women don't have to. My husband and I have had memberships to Resorts and I always say something. I was told that it was so there wasn't a sausage fest. My response was this isn't a sex resort this is a nudist resort and your #1 rule on your list of rules is no SEX.

I agree we should have free places to go. I would as a woman or couple would go more. I also wish that it was more acceptable to be nude. Then I could fight more for it and not worry about loosing my career that I worked hard to build

This post was edited

You have a vet valid point . However in the US nude = sex. Even my wife still thinks that way. It was the culture that we grew up in. As far as the single male paying more unfortunately what management told is a true statement because of a few dickhead that would violate the rules. A few examples a couple is having problems domestic violence type - one get a restraining order against the other. It a rule saying dont bother the other person. The rule is violated the one being protected is either dead or in the hospital but there was a rule do not contact them.

Years ago I worked as a bouncer in a clubs , we set the cover charge. If a well dress group came to the club we may do ladies free and guys 5.00. on the other hand somebody want in that looks like they may start trouble it might have been 20.00 with a 2 drink min. one purpose of the cover was to screen rifraf.

Now we look at resort policies yes they have a rule NO SEX in public and proper etiquette does that stop the dirtbag from harassing or trying something with you. No you may realize it happens at times , but what about someone new. The woman would feel uncomfortable and if a couple the man more than likely would be pissed. So the leave go on line review the place give it a terrible review because of one dickhead, it does not matter staff stopped it immediately. The bad review will hurt the resort.

As a bouncer the best and worse thing we had going for us ws reputation. Our repetition was your are welcome to come party and have a great time however if you come to start trouble you would end up in one or or both places hospital or jail. We tried to diffuse all situation before it got to that. We did have troublemakers test us.

A resort has to keep it reputation to stay in business. Is it right they have to take those measures NO but it is no right for dickheads to do what what they do

This post was edited

Texas has the same law but like you said it nver happens

This post was edited

not to be judgemental but there are some politicians I would want to see naked

This post was edited

not to be judgemental but there are some politicians I would NOT want to see naked

This post was edited

If Gay can get The government to give them the right to same sex marriage,and give them all the same privileges as a tradition marriage couple has. Then nudist should petition thegovernmentto remove all laws prevent the freedom of nudistspracticing public nudity. Nudity is natural, healthy,saves money andnaturalresources . All of God's creature are nude,we come into the world nude,why is nudityforbidden. This could beissuecould besubmitted as a civil rights issue to the supreme count.Does any one agree?

Barely coherent...

No I do not agree

This post was edited

If Gay can get The government to give them the right to same sex marriage,and give them all the same privileges as a tradition marriage couple has. Then nudist should petition thegovernmentto remove all laws prevent the freedom of nudistspracticing public nudity. Nudity is natural, healthy,saves money andnaturalresources . All of God's creature are nude,we come into the world nude,why is nudityforbidden. This could beissuecould besubmitted as a civil rights issue to the supreme count.Does any one agree?

In the US, the court has ruled on two separate occasions that nudity is not protected as free speech unless it is very carefully contextualized in artistic terms but there isn't any clear guidelines for what art means, and depending on what state you live in there may be several laws that make it very difficult to enjoy nudism or naturism except on private property with no public exposure or sight lines. Marriage rights are a completely different constitutional matter and the legal argument there had nothing to do with nudism or naturism but human rights and access to the same legal rights as a hetero couple. Whether you agree or not, there is no human rights based argument for nudism that the court will hear, it requires constitutional basis and the current court are heavily traditionalist and use biblical morality as a foundation for interpreting the constitution. Under that kind of intellectual perspective, nudism is not even remotely considerable.

However, in many jurisdictions what is the main hurdle is bylaws and state law. The cases brought before the court were about public random nudity not clubs, camps, spaces, swims, beaches colonies, etc. In theory, private businesses and private groups can do as they like on their own property. In practice, liquor laws, health and safety, public morality laws and zoning and permitting as well as general laws forbidding all kinds of acts and practices are used to make running a nude business impossible. Changing city and state councils and legislative reforms initiated by voters can be more effective tools. Ultimately, the courts see nudism as a choice and therefore not a right. It took us 10 years and tens of thousands of dollars to get the ruling for our beach to be legal here in Toronto for example and this is a much more liberal and less restrictive regime here, there are no actual laws against nudity, just bylaws around decency and health but those are community determined therefore flexible and enforcement is rarely applied.

This post was edited