RE: Skinny Dipping!

I went skinny dipping at the local nudist lake about two months ago...really enjoyed it. I no longer have a pool in the back yard to my swims are somewhat limited. Maybe, in a year or so, I'll have another pool up and running and can get back to the old schedule. Nothing like coming in from mowing the yard in July, rinsing off, and jumping in the pool!!

This post was edited

I went skinny dipping after getting home late from fishing last night. The water temperature was about 70 degrees, so it was cool but refreshing. Going to have to close the pool soon.

70 degree water would make for a very short dip for me!deffo want to do a skinny dip. on my to do list!You definitely must. Once you do, you'll never want to swim with a bathing suit on again!Oh i love it! Nothing is as freeing and relaxing. Do it every chance i get!

This post was edited

Jim, the clear waters of the Caribbean are salt water not fresh
water, as well as the waters of the gulf coast.

This post was edited

One of the groups I belong to has 3 skinnydips this coming weekend, one Friday night, one Saturday night and a special one on Sunday night for the skinnydipper and their valentine.

This post was edited

A few years ago, there was a Roper poll that showed that about 18%
of Americans have skinny dipped in mixed company. I feel sorry for the other 82%.

This post was edited

Only special occasions for us... We spent a week at Club Orient in June and made a day trip to a local resort this month. We have a weekend in August and the long Labor Day weekend in Septemberat a larger local resort. Then we have a four day weekend at Cypress Cove in October before the end of our outdoor skinny dipping opportunities for the year.

We also visit Club O once a year and Cypress Cove about a half dozen times a year. Those are our favorite vacation spots.

This post was edited

Have you gone skinny dipping this summer? Is it a special occasion when you get to swim without your clothes on, or is it something you're fortunately able to do frequently? I'll post my own answer to these questions in a little bit today, and let's make this a good, long thread.

It's fun to skinny dip, ever since my first time 3 years ago, I've told myself I'd never wear a bathing suit again if I can help it.

This post was edited

Whilst on holiday in an Asian country in 2014, I happened to be the only person in a textile resort after one guy checked out because the resort and surrounding area were too quiet. I'd spend days on a sunbed, towel around me which soon came off. I'd wear shorts into the sea, but throw them off and soon as I was in there and the beach was pretty much mine without a person in sight. Id have lovely, clothes free, swimming. What a rush!

This post was edited

I introduced my wife into nudism by getting her to strip off in the water on a deserted beach in Central Vietnam, she enjoyed the feeling so much the costume was returned to the beach shelter and remained there for the rest of the day.
Even when a fishing trawler started trawlling the coast no more to 50 metres away did not stop her skinny dipping. She enjoyed being naked on the beach so much that when the wind blew the tent bag down the beach she just up and after it. It wasn't until she got back to shelter and I said you realise you are nude. Her response was a quick look around and chuckle and said she didn't give it a thought and I feel great.
Not bad for a first time outdoor nude experience. (We went back to that same beach a few years later and enjoyed another nude swimming day but our last trip there was dissapointing as they have built a number of textile resorts on our beach. Bummer).

This post was edited

Yes. Love doing this when hiking. Have done many times. Also in pools and hot spa.

This post was edited