RE: Skinny Dipping!

When I go biking down one of the local railtrails I bike till it crosses a rive and take the path down to the river. It bends out of site from the trail so I can drop the trunks and walk across the river and sand bars. Great time

This post was edited

Yes and it was fun at the Beach in NJ, Camping in VA andCamping in MD all during 2015 Hawk's Summer Adventures with friends and a cold tasty drink along for the ride :P

This post was edited

I was able to get out a couple times at a friends cottage following a sauna. It felt so nice to get into the lake but ever better to be nude.

This post was edited

We are off to another C/O BBQ tomorrow (Sunday) and we will be skinny dipping or maybe thats chunky dipping in the Spa and Sauna.
Our natural suits are the only costume to wear when swimming.

This post was edited

We are fortunate to be able to sun and skinny dip all summer in our secluded backyard. due to unusual warm weather sitting by the pool now!

This post was edited

I get to hike naked all the time but I really only got to spend one weekend skinny dipping this summer.living in the UK I like to hike and swim nude lovely beach a hour away but with summer ending this will stop soon. To be honest I am a wimp the sun as to be shinning for me to enjoy it. I do have one friend who as a nude dip in the sea right through the winter but you would never catch me doing it !

This post was edited

There's a nude beach just outside a small town near my city. It's about a 20 minute hike through a thickly wooded area, but totally worth it.Where is that at? I wish I could find a place like that in Texas. Perhaps I can next year.

This post was edited

Got in a few good dips at the lake and in the pool. Waters getting too cool now. Hot tub, anyone....?

This post was edited

Yes! We (me and the missus) were at a nudist beack in Skiathos from 14th to 20th Aug. So were naked all day and had frequent dips.
I only put on sarong for lunch at the beach bar and either a skirt or short shorts (that is short trousers - not underwear) for walking back to our accommodation at the end of the day.

This post was edited

Summer will not go quietly into the next season, here in Sunny Southern California. We have nudist friends visiting and yes, we have been skinny dipping quite a bit. There's nothing butt naked people all over the house and backyard. It's like owning our own nudist resort. We like that our closest friends are nudists and they make themselves right at home while they visit.
We put a solar blanket on our pool and it's kept the water up in the mid 80's. Most times we have to removed it and let it cool down a bit so it's at least refreshing when it's so out outside. There is much more skinny dipping to come. We will leave for our favorite resort in a couple of days, where we will socialize with many more nudists and enjoy some warm temps and spend lots of time ... skinny dipping!

This post was edited