RE: Skinny Dipping!

We swim alot in the summer and Hot tub in the winter. We haven't had to swim in a suit in a few years. Now going back to a suit would be like wearing pajamas or sweats to sleep in. I pray we never have to go back to either one again :-0Not even for any of the shore excursions on February's cruise? We wore ours out to the Captain Alan's around SXM charter... of course they went into the hold once we got out of Oyster Bay and we didn't see them again until we got back! After a day of skinny dipping at numerous beaches around the island, we had nice dry swimsuits when we returned to the ship.

This post was edited

yes in our back yard

This post was edited

Why do they call it skinny dipping ? You don't see many naked anorexics swimming.

This post was edited

Every day.. in the summer that is. We have a pool with a privacy fence around it.

This post was edited

Why do they call it skinny dipping ? You don't see many naked anorexics swimming.Yeah, in my case it should be called fatty dipping. Seriously though, I think the term comes from skinny-ing out of ones clothes.

This post was edited

Every day.. in the summer that is. We have a pool with a privacy fence around it.Since I'm thinking about buying a house next year which is fast approaching, I've been looking at privacy fences, too. I would rather have a rural property where no fence was necessary, but I don't want to commute, either, but I've seen some pretty fences. Of course, I don't want the place to look like a prison compound, car lot or something just to have privacy, either. Today, I was thinking of a vinyl or metal/aluminum fence, but I also saw a really pretty, wood one today. The fence would have to have solid panels not slats like my current fence around my huge back yard.
Also, there's a height consideration. A six foot fence wouldn't be high enough, so I guess 8 foot would be the next choice.
How tall are your fences, folks?

This post was edited

How tall are your fences, folks?We just have 3' privacy screens for our deck. Just enough to allow us to lie out in the sun. I have a thread on it at https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=37565.
We just had the deck rebuilt, so I have to come up with a new way to fasten the privacy screens without putting teacup hooks into the nice new Trex railings.

This post was edited

There's a nude beach just outside a small town near my city. It's about a 20 minute hike through a thickly wooded area, but totally worth it.

This post was edited

Yeah, in my case it should be called fatty dipping. Seriously though, I think the term comes from skinny-ing out of ones clothes.i have heard also it referred to as "chunky dunking" for those who are not so thin, but i like your version as well and the explanation.

This post was edited

Yeah, in my case it should be called fatty dipping. Seriously though, I think the term comes from skinny-ing out of ones clothes.i have heard also it referred to as "chunky dunking" for those who are not so thin, but i like your version as well and the explanation.See post # 9

This post was edited