What Happens When...

My girlfriend and I went to a nude beach for the VERY FIRST time last weekend and it was ok after we stripped and laid out on our chairs but emabrassingly enough I achieved an erection that persisted to say the least. I finally put on a pair of swim trunks and then really felt like the odd person out...any way to control this 'reaction' or am I just going to have to stay in the water from now on...

This topic was edited
RE: What Happens When...

Rabbit is right. You'll get used to it. First time I was nude in a social situation, I was so scared that I couldn't have gotten an erection if I tried. But you handled the situation correctly. Give it time!

This post was edited

I just think of Sister Mary Cathrine in the pengin habit back in grammer school...she put th "u" in ugly...works every time...like everyone said just a newbie thing...you'll get past it, no worries

This post was edited

Worrying about it usually makes it worse. Just be discrete--as you should-- and don't flaunt it. Next time shouldn't be so bad.

This post was edited

Others are 100% correct. The more you attend a nudist venue, the more used to it you'll get and fewer incidents will happen. You did handle it well. You could also lay down on a beach blanket on your stomach.

This post was edited

Dude:
Check yourself, what I do for a living takes a slow sure hand, thanks for the smart ass comment, I was TRYING to be serious here...

This post was edited

Hi. As everyone else has said, a few more visits and you'll be very comfortable and the fear of arousal will go away.

You can see why people are not sure of your profile name. There is nothing in your profile (yet) to say anything about you. Perhaps you could fill it in a bit more and then we'll know you are serious about the group.

Glad you had a good time at the beach!

Martin

This post was edited

OOOOOOOOOK martin, Thanx for the tip...will get to it today..I hope...

This post was edited