One Week away!

I'm so excited to be going back east to attend GNI this year!
Who else is going?

This topic was edited
RE: One Week away!

are there any plans to make this a rotating regional event? like, once every 4-5 years it can be NE, then next year NW, then next year SW, etc... because every year in the poconos is just not feasible for most people... i'm sure there are campgrounds and resorts in all corners of the country that would love to host the event, and it would give many more guys the opportunnity.

This post was edited

are there any plans to make this a rotating regional event? like, once every 4-5 years it can be NE, then next year NW, then next year SW, etc... because every year in the poconos is just not feasible for most people... i'm sure there are campgrounds and resorts in all corners of the country that would love to host the event, and it would give many more guys the opportunnity.
While I think the GNI gatherings are the best, there are other alternatives. In addition to the annual gathering GNI has also added NakedFest for the past two years. (I don't have information yet on plans for next year.)
There are other organizations similar to GNI that hold their gatherings at different locations at different times of the year. IMEN's gathering will be in July next year (at the same location in Maryland as GNI's NakedFest). And CMEN's west coast gathering will be in September.

This post was edited

The challenge to making it a rotating event would be huge. It's hard enough to keep members coming to the Poconos, although attendance this year was nearly 500... up from the last couple. Find a venue, arranging food, rooming, entertainment, etc. would be very difficult to do on a rotating basis without raising costs a lot. (And there are a healthy number in GNI who complain about the cost).
As another pointed out there are some other Regional events similar to GNI, but I don't think you'll see GNI do it.
It was great to be back at Pocono Valley Resort this year.

This post was edited