Kind of off the wall

Ok I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes anyway. A few weeks ago I caught a couple shows on either the National Geographic channel or the Discovery channel, that were about some of the native peoples ofSouth America. What I found kind of odd was that these peoples were not supose to have had alot of contact with the outside world. As the show started there was a parental warning of tribal nudity and may not be suitable for all viewers, typical for now days right. Anyway the show started and sure enough the native people were nude, and the thing that caught my attention was that they were for the most part smooth. That caught me a bit off guard. That got me to thinking, how do they achieve their smoothness? Do they have the fine enough blades to shave with or do they have a natural depilatory they use? Maybe they have more contact with the outside world than what they claim.
The next day I was still thinking about the shows and remembered having a Native American prof back in college that was pretty cool and one day when we were out on a lab outting we some how got off the topic we were discussing in the field and started talking about the heat.He saidsince our group that day was all male we could take our shirts off. Well the prof was joking around with us and said before he would take his off hetold usthat he didn't want to hear any jokes about him not having any hair on his chest. He said that his people didn't have alot of body hair. I didn't think much of it then but now, I wonder if that could be true here? Can certain goups of people out there be naturally smooth? Just something for everyone to ponder, looking forward to hearing everyones thoughts.
Stay True and Nude,
Jason

This topic was edited
RE: Hairless

It is often seen that people who live in warmer climats are less hairy,...

Didn't work for me. We live in cold Canada, and my hair fell out anyway.

This post was edited
RE: Hairless

The Native Americans (Indians to not be politically correct) had little body hair.

This post was edited