Going to Vegas, any nude resorts or clubs?

I am going to Las Vegas for a week and hoping to enjoy some nudism in the sun....anybody know of any nude clubs,resorts, beaches, etc.??

This topic was edited
RE: Going to Vegas, any nude resorts or clubs?

I am going to Las Vegas for a week and hoping to enjoy some nudism in the sun....anybody know of any nude clubs,resorts, beaches, etc.??

There are no resorts in Vegas. There are some top-free pools among the many. Lake Mead has had some nude use.

This post was edited
RE: Going to Las Vegas

I have been a regular visitor to Las Vegas for about 7 years now. You can have lots of fun there. There used to be a nude B&B in Vegas, but for couples only. I don't know if it's still there. As CheriDonna said, there are some topless areas at some of the hotel pools, but check with the hotels first. At the Mirage, they have a "European" section which allows topless bathing, but there is a charge to get in, and it may be for couples and females only. If the information is not on their websites, then just call the hotels up and ask.You may akso want to check some of the guide books (Fodors, the Unofficila Guide to Las vegas, etc) - may be some info there. Even if you can't find places to enjoy sunning or swimming, you can still have a great time with your clothes on in Las Vegas. Lots of great shows, restaurants, plenty of sites to see in the city and surrounding areas, and there's always gambling, or course. Also, great for shopping if you are into that.
Have a great trip,
Mike

This post was edited