New Series

So what do we think of the new series so far?Good to see it open with a strong double episode and great that they brought Missy back!

This topic was edited
RE: New Series

I've enjoyed it so far. Capaldi seems even more comfortable in the role. It was also nice to learn new things about the Daleks. I was initially uncertain if bringing Missy back was a good idea, but I like how they handled her return and have fleshed out her character.

This post was edited

Very much enjoying the series this year so far. Script seem better. I liked Capaldi but was not crazy how they wrote his character last year. Still don't think they're doing quite right by him but very much like how's he wearing this year. Much more comfortable and finding his own space.

This post was edited

I think Capaldi is fanastic. I do need Clara gone as soon as possible. She has overstayed her tenure and I was feeling it even before last season. She is stealing control away from the Doctor. Capaldi needs someone fresh to respond to. In saying this, I think the series is very good this year. The two-part Dalek opener felt like it was written for Smith's Doctor, but it was still a fun ride.

This post was edited