Lone sailors in Caribbean

I would love to join a sailor for some time in the Caribbean or Southern Florida for somesailing! I am capable of helping where I am needed and very willing to do so. My thoughts are there may be a solo sailor that could use a hand with the sails or company on the trip. I am a very easy-going, laid-back, honest, andgenuine guy that is flexible. My wife has no desire to do the things I want to do and gives me the freedom to do so. I am open for other areas as well, can pull my weightphysically and financially. I appreciate anyinterest and look forward to hearing from you.

This topic was edited
RE: Lone sailors in Caribbean

Hello everyone,My wife and I enjoy nude sailing in the Caribbean. I have certification to sail monohulls and catamarans. We are doing a BVI nude sail this fall with some other nudists, and are always looking for sailing nudists. If we can get enough interest and the timing to work for 8 people, a catamaran can be a great clothing optional way to enjoy the Caribbean. St Martin is very nudist friendly, of course, and some of the other islands can be enjoyed nude if in secluded anchorages.Out in the open water nudity is no problem at all.Anyone with interest in learning more, feel free to ask!

This post was edited