Confused about certification

I posted a couple of pics yesterday for the certification as truenudist.

All day, my profile said 'submission acepted, thanks for patience'. Today, my main profile says 'not certified', but if I click on the link to *get* certified, then it says 'you are already certified'.

I don't seem to have access to any areas restricted to certified users, and I can't resubmit, because it says I am certified, and I don't get the option to apply again!

Any thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE: Confused about certification

Aha! Sorted.

This post was edited

I posted a couple of pics yesterday for the certification as truenudist.All day, my profile said 'submission acepted, thanks for patience'. Today, my main profile says 'not certified', but if I click on the link to *get* certified, then it says 'you are already certified'.I don't seem to have access to any areas restricted to certified users, and I can't resubmit, because it says I am certified, and I don't get the option to apply again!
Any thoughts?

I would say that you ARE certified. This sounds like a time lag. Several days from now, check your profile again.

This post was edited

I posted a couple of pics yesterday for the certification as truenudist.All day, my profile said 'submission acepted, thanks for patience'. Today, my main profile says 'not certified', but if I click on the link to *get* certified, then it says 'you are already certified'.I don't seem to have access to any areas restricted to certified users, and I can't resubmit, because it says I am certified, and I don't get the option to apply again!Any thoughts?

You might want to refresh your browser window. Sometimes the page pulls old data.

This post was edited

Welcome to the world of True Nudists! Now you are certified, people will trust your posts and your comments!

Spread the word! Post in the forums! but above all, meet some great folks!

This post was edited

I did mine last Saturday and it is still not saying certified either, I am not sure who to email on it if anyone has an idea please let me know Thanks

This post was edited

Thanks rider, I guess I did not scroll down far enough

This post was edited