RE: Covering Up Because Of Weather or Temp

The answer is simple. COMMONSENSE!
I'm lucky I have common sense but they appear not to teach it
anymore so so many people have missed out and don't have any common
sense these days.
Results of living in a nanny state where you are told how, when and
where you can exist.
Re covering up yes the answer is simple, if your cold, cover up
with whatever is at hand and makes you feel comfortable.
Sheesh!
Some of the topics discussed on here shows too many people have too
much idle time. Like me at the moment, hence my rambling.

This post was edited

For me... If it rains, I embrace it. I love the feel of a warm rain on my body. If its too sunny or hot, I find shade. If its cool out, I may slip on a t shirt only. If its cold out. I dress

This post was edited

If I may make an observation in nudist circles it seems the reverse order from textile ones. So in the textile world no one bothers is you dont wear a hat , yr still clothed, yr still naked in a hat in nudist situations.
So hat, socks, t shirt, shirt etc in that order for nudists. I ve seen people bottomless in rain gear before. The last bit to be covered in nudist situations seems to be the bits that are covered at all times in textile ones.

This post was edited

And I quote Thomas on another thread such as this one:"We are Nudists, not idiots"Of course we are gonna cover, LoL. What elseyou think we are gonna do?HawkNo need to be a smart a$$, Sir. At one time, I sure you didn't know anything about being nude around others or had never visited a nudist facility, either.

This post was edited

Perfect example. Yesterday was Mardi Gras party at Cypress Cove. Temp in the 50s, windy and mostly cloudy. A couple die hardswith out pants but most people had long pants and coats.

This post was edited

Yesterday was Mardi Gras party at Cypress Cove.I had no idea that part of the world celebrates Mardi Gras. New Orleans is fun, but it's geared more so for exhibitionists than nudists. I'll be making new travel plans for next year :-)
Laissez les bons temps rouler! yeee hawww!

This post was edited

Put on what you need to warm up. If that is a sweater without pants or fully dressed. When my shoulders are a bit too red I put a T shirt on but pull it up and behind my head so it just covers my shoulders.

This post was edited