RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Welcome. If I can help in anyway, ask.

This post was edited

I'm Cam 28 from Leicestershire. Have been a nudist for a long time and started when young.

Wouldn't say I'm the biggest but people comment and like the size when erect, I'm definitely more a grower than a shower, from 3/4 to about 7inches.

Also enjoying seeing large penis hanging naked and free when out and about at the beach and events.

I have TS with the same name more explicit photos there

This post was edited

Hey everyone, I am Ben from Lincoln (east midlands) uk. 32. Relaxed down to earth kind of guy. Work from home permanently usually online so drop me a message if your around.

This post was edited

Hello everyone! Im a 29 year old male living in Ireland. Im kind of new on the naturist world. I started two years ago, but the past year has been a big paused for me because of the lockdown. I hope I get to visit more places like beaches to enjoy properly being a nudist.

This post was edited

hello!good to meet fellow nudists on tn from lpsg, message me for my lpsg profile name. Love being naked outdoors whether on the beach or hiking through the forest. Look forward to interacting with all of of you!

This post was edited

Hey, I'm Lamont from South Carolina. I've been a nudist for about 6 or 7 years now. I became quite comfortable with nudity after showers in military school, then the military itself. I love hitting a nude beach or spa and letting everything hang loose. Looking to connect with other with no hang ups.

This post was edited

Hi all and thank you for accepting me to the group. 50 year old, long time nudist (over 30 years) bisexual and admirer of large penises. Proud owner of a thick one myself (6.5x5" cut). Always happy to chat and cam naked with fellow nudists, especially the hung ones ;)

This post was edited

Hello!!
Greetings from Mallorca (Spain)
I'm David (35yo)
I like to enjoy my free time at the beach, and I have a lot of beaches to discover!!
I'm here to meet up new people and help others who would like to come to Mallorca.
Regards!

This post was edited

Hello,

Thank you for letting me join the group. I've been enjoying getting naked for several years now. Mostly limited to home, back yard, nude beaches, clothing optional guest houses and still love to drive naked whenever I can. It's always nice to get to meet others and find others with similar likes. I think looking at another guys penis is harmless and if one or both get aroused so be it. I think it's perfectly healthy. I think I discovered that I like nudism early on when I had to be naked for my physicals. From that point on, I was hooked. Hope to be an active member in these discussions and thanks again for the add to the group.

This post was edited

Hi all,
I'm from Strasbourg, east of France.
Always been quite exhib and that brought me to naturism ^^
Love to go to the nudist lake in the forest along the Rhine river whenever I can and enjoy sunbathing and swimming naked with other nudists.
Used to be uncomfortable with my quite big penis younger but not anymore :p
Feel free to contact me to chat, especially if you're around !
Onyx

This post was edited