Phil is "Butt Naked"!!!!!! Everyone point and stare!!!!

Grats Phil,

I must have been at work when you passed the big 250. Well, lets see, that's Me, you and Swifty that are "Butt Naked". I don't mean to sound funny, but where are all the women?

Also, I don't know about you, but it's gettin' kinda chilly. Swifty, you gettin' goose bumps too? Who forgot to pay the heat bill this month?!?!?!?!?

Happy Trails
Jerry

This topic was edited
RE: Phil is

Grats Phil, I must have been at work when you passed the big 250. Well, lets see, that's Me, you and Swifty that are "Butt Naked". I don't mean to sound funny, but where are all the women? Also, I don't know about you, but it's gettin' kinda chilly. Swifty, you gettin' goose bumps too? Who forgot to pay the heat bill this month?!?!?!?!?
Happy Trails Jerry
HAHA, ..........Thanks Jerry, I finally achieved something :)

I was thinking we should start a Butt Naked group,

as Swifty was first, perhaps he should create it :)

and yes, it is bloody cold! :(

This post was edited

LOL and Congradulations. I guess I need to be more talkative on here. Happy Nude Year to you.
Thomas

This post was edited

Yeah I'm thinking I'm going to have to step it up a bit. Perhaps I'll pull that stunt that I talked about a while ago...I'll go post a joke one word at a time or some such thing LOL

This post was edited
RE: reply

Thanks guys, I'm watching Swifty and Jerry now to see if there is another level :)

And is Earl going to beat Steve to No 4? ......... watch this space!

Phil. B.N. :)

This post was edited

Did I miss something here while i was busy shaving??????

This post was edited

If you give us an update every time you shave, you'll hit but naked in no time! :)
ps. A little bird told me you're using moistueiser! ....shame on you! :)

This post was edited

If you give us an update every time you shave, you'll hit but naked in no time! :)
ps. A little bird told me you're using moistueiser! ....shame on you! :)

Somebody told on me?????

This post was edited

Thanks guys, I'm watching Swifty and Jerry now to see if there is another level :) And is Earl going to beat Steve to No 4? ......... watch this space! Phil. B.N. :)

I wouldn't doubt it Phil. I'm a man of few words but when I use them....look out LOL

This post was edited

Not that I am a little slow or anything, but I just figured out what this is all about !!!! The more you post, the more nude you become !!!!! See??? Me smart !!!!!! I'm sooooooooo proud of myself!!!! I figured this out all by myself!!!!!

Anyhow, Congrats Phil !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Not that I am a little slow or anything, but I just figured out what this is all about !!!! The more you post, the more nude you become !!!!! See??? Me smart !!!!!! I'm sooooooooo proud of myself!!!! I figured this out all by myself!!!!! Anyhow, Congrats Phil !!!!! Steve
Haha, well done Steve. Thanks. .........There's a whole thread on it somewhere, are you sure you didn't peek :)

Or did you just notice ya feet were getting cold!

This post was edited