New Mexico gay couple

Hi everyone! My husband and I are new to the site. We both have lived in the past as nudist. We have recently decided that we would like to get back to that lifestyle. We are certainly more comfortable without clothes for sure. We are completely monogamous, and will stay that way. We are slightly Leary of going to an all gay nudist resort as we have both been to several in our past. We are looking to go somewhere we can just be comfortable and relaxed. The labels gay/straight have no bearing with us. Any suggestions? As well my father does live with us, should that make a difference upon how we live around the house? Thanks in advance.

This topic was edited
RE: New Mexico gay couple

Who you have live in your house certainly can determine how one
lives and conducts themselves. Whether it's parents, borders,
guest or possibly a kid moving in. If it is offensive or
causes the person distress, adjustments are usually made as not to
have a poor living situation.

In the case with your father an honest discussion I would think would help you determine any parameters that would be helpful to all.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Welcome to the Party. Check out AANR.com for locations near you :)

This post was edited

Hi everyone! My husband and I are new to the site. We both have lived in the past as nudist. We have recently decided that we would like to get back to that lifestyle. We are certainly more comfortable without clothes for sure. We are completely monogamous, and will stay that way. We are slightly Leary of going to an all gay nudist resort as we have both been to several in our past. We are looking to go somewhere we can just be comfortable and relaxed. The labels gay/straight have no bearing with us. Any suggestions? As well my father does live with us, should that make a difference upon how we live around the house? Thanks in advance.

Thanks everyone for all the welcomes and great advise!

This post was edited

Welcome!Nudity at home, if discussed ahead of time, can easily dealt with.I am a gay single dad. I have two boys,12 and almost 15. Making accommodations for some of their friends is constantly being done. I make sure the parents know that we will cover up as needed ahead of time puts many at ease. Funny thing, two of their friends have ended up nude! One dad ended up skinny dipping in the pool once too. You never know.....your dad may be comfortable nude.Completely off the subject !!!

This post was edited