Mexico

Just got back from Baja Sur. Had a graeat time. Found many beaches to go nude on. Most were rocky, which is why there was no one else there. But we found several that were beautiful sand and totally or mostly deserted. The only drawback to those is you need a 4X4 to get to them. I've uploaded several beach shots to my profile.

This topic was edited
RE: Mexico

Anyway you can post a map to where this was at?

This post was edited

Is there a nude beach near to a resort in mexico ? thanks for the info

This post was edited

Hidden Beach is a most preferred nudist destination according to a friend who has visited as often as able.

This post was edited

Hidden Beach is not a preferred nudist destination according to a friend who has visited as often as able.
Would you please clarify this. My wife and I are considering a stay at the Hidden Beach Resort due to its close proximity to the Mayan Ruins at Tulcum. It is billed on its website as an upscale nudist resort.
Not a preferred nudist destination; yet your friend visits often as able??

This post was edited

Hidden Beach is a most preferred nudist destination according to a friend who has visited as often as able.
Would you please clarify this. My wife and I are considering a stay at the Hidden Beach Resort due to its close proximity to the Mayan Ruins at Tulcum. It is billed on its website as an upscale nudist resort.
Not a preferred nudist destination; yet your friend visits often as able??

It doesn't pay to type when I'm only half awake. I have corrected my original post and in your quote,

You will definitely enjoy your stay there

This post was edited

our favorite place in mexico is Azulik. Rustic, quite, and very romantic.

This post was edited

our favorite place in mexico is Azulik. Rustic, quite, and very romantic.

This post was edited
Playa Sonrisa, Xcalak, Costa Maya

This little place is paradise! Nudity welcome anywhere except in the restaurant when food is served, otherwise everyone is very comfortable walking around nude anywhere. Beautiful beach! (and private - no gawkers or peasant girls trying to sell you junk jewelry, etc). Good nude snorkeling, great food, cheap drinks, fun bocce - can't wait to go back!

This post was edited