This topic was edited
RE: Nudist pizza in January?

I'm in.

This post was edited

Sounds fun!

This post was edited

Last week a couple of local nudist joined me to make pizza, drink beerand talk. Nothing out of the ordinarybut we were all likely more comfortable and open without clothes to hidebehind. Is anyone interested in a redoperhaps in cold and dark January? I livejust northwest of ORD. Please let meknow!I am in. Let me know date and time.

This post was edited

I'm interested

This post was edited
January 23 is looking like the plan

I've heard back from two that Saturday, January 23rd would work well. Let's say 6 o'clock. I will provide the fixins for regular cheese pizza: homemade thin crust and sauce as well as mozzarella. Please bring any additional toppings you like, as well as beverages. Let me know if you have any allergies or sensitivities; no pets here and I work well with dietary restrictions.

This post was edited
RE: January 23 is looking like the plan

Cool hope my schedule will work with the time.

This post was edited

I'd be interested.

This post was edited

so far, right now looks good for me.

This post was edited

As this is titled "Nudist Meet and Greet"; why not order "delivery". Then when the pizza gets there; answer the door naked. That would make a nice "tip" for the pizza person. Who knows you my get a newbie nude to join you.

This post was edited

Last week a couple of local nudist joined me to make pizza, drink beerand talk. Nothing out of the ordinarybut we were all likely more comfortable and open without clothes to hidebehind. Is anyone interested in a redoperhaps in cold and dark January? I livejust northwest of ORD. Please let meknow! IM in too sounds fun

This post was edited