RE: Group removed

I think there are lots of groups on this topic already.
https://www.truenudists.com/group/778/
Maybe it was taken down as a duplicate? Mind you, there are tons of duplicates out there too!

This post was edited

So back on topic, the group was probably removed because it had the correct word used - i.e. pubic? Next time I'll use slang 'We like a full grown bush' perhaps

It was most probably the word "pubic", unless TT1 decided that he doesn't want to waste valuable space on his server for another useless group. I'm sorry billez, and I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this subject merits sillyness. We're adults here, I mean where do you expect to go with a group about pubic hair? Just how much can you discuss on the topic of pubic hair? Pubic hair is pubic hair, what's there to discuss? How does starting a group about pubic hair help or advance the nudist cause? I'm curious.
It's more of an overall look rather than specifically the hair - almost a counter to the shaved groups to prove there are people out there who prefer the natural look. If this isn't an OK group for the reasons you say then 90% of them should be removed. ironically there is a 'hairy bush' group which I didn't know about when I made my ironic suggestion. Seems silly thatthe use of correctEnglish (i.e. the word pubic) should result in the group being removed.

This post was edited

Enough of this silliness. There are crucial issues of overarching importance that merit groups. Nudists Who Drill Holes In Their Heads To Let Out The Voices

We'd join this group too, but the 'voices' are warning us against it.....LOL

MemyselfandI

This post was edited

if there is a nose hair group then we have to have an ear hair group. got to treat all hairy body areas and orifaces equally.

This post was edited

This is a hairy subject.

This post was edited

Can I start a group for shaving the OUTSIDE of my nose???????? Steve

LOL Steve, now I've fallen out of MY chair....

Jen

Seatbelts help with that !!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Can I start a group for shaving the OUTSIDE of my nose???????? Steve

Dude, if you need to shave outside your nose, you need to do more than just start a group.

Ya, and you all think I am joking !!!!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

There are two possibilities, either the subject itself was somehow inappropriate or the posts within the group were inappropriate.
Like "beauty" what is or isn't appropriate on TrueNudists is the opinion of those reading it. But aside from being overtly "sexual", some might feel a subject is inappropriate because it appears to be a repeat of a topic. So before you create a "new" topic, make sure you're bringing something new to the subject. And if you think it's possible that the subject might be seen as repetitive make sure you vocalize what different aspect of the topic you think should be focused on.
Bringing something new to a subject goes beyond just the title and description. It also means helping the posts bring out more on the topic than has previously been said. Don't take an "if you build it they will come" approach of creating a topic, never making any contributions and expecting others to flock to it and keep the discussion on topic. Otherwise your topic will turn into a discussion of nose hairs. Or worse, something as simple as "basket weaving" can end up having some inappropriate posts.
I don't know if the administrator provide feedback on why groups are being removed but it might be more beneficial to request feedback from them before creating another topic on how a group has "mysteriously" disappeared.

This post was edited