Tick Inspection

TICK WARNING! I hate it when people post bogus warnings, but this one is real... If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for dangerous ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT! THIS IS A SCAM! They only want to see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday... I feel so stupid...

This topic was edited
RE: Tick Inspection

You mean it's not real???????? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steve

This post was edited

They keep coming back and asking for Jen.

Steve

This post was edited

LOL, DJ...I have now snarfed coffee. The visual is just too good on this one...

Jen

This post was edited

I have to disagree here. This is a very important service to perform. I took a correspondence course and am now a licensed tick inspector. I even have a shiny plastic badge. There is no reason to feel embarrassed, after watching that half hour video I'm almost like a doctor. Please call for a follow up in two weeks. Thank you.

HEheheh

This post was edited

LOL, DJ...I have now snarfed coffee. The visual is just too good on this one... Jen

So is the visual of you snarfing coffee Jen !!!!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

ok i almost got caught up in this and when i heard a knock on the door and peeked out the window and seen the shiny badge i thought this must be the tick inspector as you all described so i got nude and opened the door, warning the census workers have plastic badges too. i did mention they need a check box for nudist....

This post was edited