great way to connect with the earth.Being a barefoot runner, I can also
share some specifics about sports sandals. Some of the running sandals are very
good and others are less so (there was some publicity about a few of the
products not too long ago).When I go to a theme park, I wear sports
sandals which can be great when you have to walk long distances. This is better
than wearing flip-flops, which possibly could break when you walk long
distances.I go barefoot whenever I can, but I
always wear flip-flops or sandals where you are expected to (in fact going
barefoot in many public places is unlawful and unhealthy).So I own different types of sandals
and flip-flops for different situations.

You can do a Google search under running
sandals and see some good products.

This post was edited
RE: How do you dress casually? I just wear tanks, shorts, flip flops

Around home if I cant be nude or out walking I wear mesh walking shorts that I bought cheap and cut them so they are shorter. Actually just covering front and back. No shirt and sandals. If I head out of our community I wear longer shorts, t shirt and dock shoes

This post was edited

If not nude....will wear an xtra large tshirt.....no shorts....our usual get up for a drive to get a cold drink..

This post was edited

As casual as I get, if I'm not naked ... which is as casual as I prefer. Try to wear the least amount possible. ;-)
Can't get anymore casual than completely butt naked, now can you?

This post was edited

If I can't be naked, which I usually am, it's shorts, tank top and
flip flops when out in public. I hate having to struggle out of
clothing, so I call it the Rule of Three. No more than three items,
and no more than three seconds to being naked again! Out in the
front of the house doing yard work, it's nothing but shorts and a
hat. Real shorts, not these half length pants popular today, but
the good old 1970's shorts that real men used to wear, along with
speedos and square leg swim trunks. When it's really hot, I'll wear
a pair of Jammers dunked in the pool first, so as I mow the front
yard, the evaporating water from the suit keeps me cool.

I really wish we had the freedom to be naked on our own property,
regardless of who can see. But, as we all know, The Land of the
Free doesn't really exist. Just words. The Right to Life, Liberty
and the Pursuit of Happiness...unless what makes you happy offends
someone or makes them feel icky...then we make a law against it.
Sad.

This post was edited

If I can't be naked, which I usually am, it's shorts, tank top andflip flops when out in public. I hate having to struggle out ofclothing, so I call it the Rule of Three. No more than three items,and no more than three seconds to being naked again! Out in thefront of the house doing yard work, it's nothing but shorts and ahat. Real shorts, not these half length pants popular today, butthe good old 1970's shorts that real men used to wear, along withspeedos and square leg swim trunks. When it's really hot, I'll weara pair of Jammers dunked in the pool first, so as I mow the frontyard, the evaporating water from the suit keeps me cool.I really wish we had the freedom to be naked on our own property,regardless of who can see. But, as we all know, The Land of theFree doesn't really exist. Just words. The Right to Life, Libertyand the Pursuit of Happiness...unless what makes you happy offendssomeone or makes them feel icky...then we make a law against it.Sad.i agree wouldn't it be nice if you could be nude in your own yard - heck i thought it was my property ? when not nude at home im pretty casual tee shirt , jean in winter jean short in summer ankle sock and tennis shoe , i wore sandals or crocs a few years but tennis shoes are better for my old legs. oh and sans underwear haven't worn and for five years or so.

This post was edited

For work (very casual workplace) I wear shorts and a polo shirt, usually. Weekends, shorts and a t-shirt. When going out to the street to get the mail, I just wrap a sarong around myself. All this is during warm weather - in winter I'll put on a bit more. I usually wear sandals around the house, and shoes with ankle socks when going out.

This post was edited

Usually when I have to go out in public like shopping I just wear a
tank top and very thin sports shorts, if I have to go out to be in
a textile venue, a restaurant , the movies, just one layer on the skin, but trendy.

This post was edited

In the summer, shorts, sandals and a t shirt or tank top where required. The shirt and sandals go on when I get there, I drive in just shorts. Never wear a shirt for yard work if it is above 70 degrees F.

This post was edited

gym shorts were in style in the 70's , still in style here. I like them loose, and a loose dress shirt if top is desired. Old dress shirts for work. Good ones for going places. anything the least bit snug gets uncomfortable after awhile. But when going out shoppin or to work elsewhere, or when it's cool, jeans go over the shorts. And then when it gets cold sweat shirts and sweat pants added. But going to work in the woods I'll loose everything except shoes any time it's not too chilly to survive it. Oh and I like shoe type sandals. They give support and still leave good ventilation. I had some teva sandals that lasted a long time, got cheaper ones and they didn't last very long at all., and were not as comfortable either. Will have to get the better ones again. Leather high top boots for shop work, welding, etc. My best shorts are several I made out of cheap cotton or synthetic long shorts, cut and hem the legs on the sewing machine about the length of gym shorts. They're loose and floppy with about 2" inseam. No underwear a lot of the time, but if working around others I'll put a synthetic bikini brief on under them to prevent accidental dangling of things they didn't expect to see. If mostly alone it doesn't matter what dangles, just be careful it doesn't when someone walks by. But I find wearing anything at night to be less comfortable than nothing, so only wear something at night when I need some extra insulation to keep warm, like a cool night when I didn't bother to start a fire. Or middle of winter when it drops close to zero, F that is.

This post was edited