How do you dress casually? I just wear tanks, shorts, flip flops

My casual dress is casual, but it still does have a
decent style to it:

I wear tank tops instead of regular shirts. I cannot
stand regular shirts.

I wear short pants instead of long pants. I wish we
could go back to the 80s when guys wore shorter shorts :-)

I wear flip-flops instead of shoes. In fact being
barefoot is a great way to go when possible. You directly connect to the earth when
you are barefoot. I go jogging barefoot a lot, on beaches. You can call me the
barefoot boy :-)

Are you like me in this respect?

This topic was edited
RE: How do you dress casually? I just wear tanks, shorts, flip flops

This time of the year it is tee shirt and jeans, wool socks and boots while outside. Inside the pants and boots come off as do the socks most of the time. If not nude, am inclined to wear just a tee shirt. I prefer tee's to tanks and I too hate the long shorts that seem to be the only thing available, so I have mine shortened. For work around the house, I just cut off the jeans where I have rubbed through the legs justbelow the pocket line. Foot problems keep me from sandals or flip flops, but I'm bare footed when I can be and wear walking shoes when necessary to have my feet protected.

This post was edited

As casual as I get, if I'm not naked ... which is as casual as I prefer, ... t shirt, shorts, flip flops. Try to wear the least amount possible. ;-)

This post was edited

In summer and outside, I only wear a pair of short shorts and barefoot. I am always barefoot any were on my property.

This post was edited

We went out into the textile world today. My casual wear was trousers and light polo shirt socks and shoes.
The wife was similarly dressed except she added bra and nicks with socks and sneakers.
Later when we arrived at the mils place I changed to loose swim shorts and another polo shirt while the wife changed to just a light mid thigh form fitting Lycra dress. With both of us bare footed in the house.
Once the formalities were over we adjourned to our room and became clothes free again,
So for us casual wear depends on where we go and what we are doing at the time.

This post was edited

I am gearing up to go to the New England Patriots Monday Night Football game tonight. Since it is forecast to be 29 degrees (that's Fahrenheit not Celsius) at kickoff, my casual dress will consist of a long underwear layer, a long sleeve t shirt, jeans, a sweatshirt, a ski jacket, gloves and a knit hat.
For those of you outside of the US, that would be NFL Football not Association Football, which at least in the UK is also referred to as Gridiron... a terrible name, since that is a reference to the field of play not the game itself. We don't call Association Football "Pitch".

This post was edited

BTW it is amazing how well Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have had for so long.

This post was edited

HI Nudeyooper,Its great that you still can go barefoot around the house, and the like.

This post was edited

I wish we could go back to the 80s when guys wore shorter shortsI have been wearing short shorts since the 1960's. light cotton, just long enough to so the tackle isn't hanging out. It's great on a warm summer day with a gentle breeze blowing up to keep vital parts cool.

This post was edited

The MOST casual dress for me would be in my birthday suit. I have had it all my life, and it still fits well, although it is a bit larger than when I first acquired it.

This post was edited

Like many of you, casually around the house (if not in my birthday suit or just a thong/g-string), wear short shorts, sox and a T-shirt. More recently I have started wearing tights (ie pantyhose in the US) and a T-shirt. With the latter, it is easier to just slip on a short skirt for going outside (yes I am a bloke!)

This post was edited