Kind of a strange private message...

I got the following message from a person who actually has a profile on TrueNudists, but almost no information. What do you guys make of it? Is it safe to answer, or might it be phishing for personal info? In case it was legit, I put x's in the name this person left
hello dear
my name is Mxxxxxx jexxxxxYxxxa i saw your profile today at
www.truenudists.com and became interested in you,i will also like to
know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address
so.Here is my email address ( mxxxxxxx_jexxxxxx@yahoo.com ) I am
waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance
or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life ).

This topic was edited
RE: Kind of a strange private message...

I got the following message from a person who actually has a profile on TrueNudists, but almost no information. What do you guys make of it? Is it safe to answer, or might it be phishing for personal info? In case it was legit, I put x's in the name this person left hello dear my name is Mxxxxxx jexxxxxYxxxa i saw your profile today at www.truenudists.com and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so.Here is my email address ( mxxxxxxx_jexxxxxx@yahoo.com ) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life ).

I got the same one yesterday.....

Steve

This post was edited

I got the following message from a person who actually has a profile on TrueNudists, but almost no information. What do you guys make of it? Is it safe to answer, or might it be phishing for personal info? In case it was legit, I put x's in the name this person left hello dear my name is Mxxxxxx jexxxxxYxxxa i saw your profile today at www.truenudists.com and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so.Here is my email address ( mxxxxxxx_jexxxxxx@yahoo.com ) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life ).

Steve
At the very least they are selling e-mail lists to other spammers. If they want to talk they can use TN mail, that's what it's for. Flag them NOW! ........NUKE! 'EM hehe

This post was edited

Steve
At the very least they are selling e-mail lists to other spammers. If they want to talk they can use TN mail, that's what it's for. Flag them NOW! ........NUKE! 'EM hehe
That's pretty much exactly what that is. It's usually some deal where they try to sweet talk you a little then invite you to view web cam and chat on Yahoo or some such thing then come the money requests. It's amazing how many people actually fall for it. You generally end up talking to someone sitting in a room full of other people in the Philippines.

This post was edited

I still have the message so how do I report it

This post was edited

I still have the message so how do I report it
Click on their profile and you will see a red button marked "Flag Me" Click on it and type in the reason, something like "This person is using their profile to send Spam mail to members" Then click on "Flag this user" and your done! easy, didn't hurt a bit :)

This post was edited

I haven't gotten this message, but did get one similar to the one phil got. I reported this person as a spammer and their profile was promptly deleted.

This post was edited

I got the following message from a person who actually has a profile on TrueNudists, but almost no information. What do you guys make of it? Is it safe to answer, or might it be phishing for personal info? In case it was legit, I put x's in the name this person lefthello dearmy name is Mxxxxxx jexxxxxYxxxa i saw your profile today atwww.truenudists.com and became interested in you,i will also like toknow you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email addressso.Here is my email address ( mxxxxxxx_jexxxxxx@yahoo.com ) I amwaiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distanceor colour does not matter but love matters alot in life ).

I got exactley the same email. I copied and pasted the addy in Yahoo and it was a fake. I deleted the message BUT did not reply.

This post was edited

i got the same one

This post was edited

most likely, about 99.99%, spam or phishing filter! we get these same type of emails on yahoo, most likely from our membership in a group. the "girl" likes our pics so much, she sends the spam about once a month, even though we never reply and have removed our pics about 3 months ago.
DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM!

This post was edited

This means that I just wasen't getting lucky??????

This post was edited