Prince Albert

Just needing some advise on a Prince Albert. I am 61 years old & have always liked to have some jewelry of some sort on my penis. A prince albert is what I would like , but am I too old for one? My wife says why would I want one? We still have a active sex life ,so that's not a problem. I think I would love the feel of something on my penis hanging . Want do you think?

This topic was edited
RE: Prince Albert

I just passed my 3yr PA anniversary, I should've done it much sooner than I did. Most guys with a PA will tell you the same, do it sooner.

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more with travelingbizguy. I'm 58 and have had it for 7 years. Wish I did it way sooner. Good luck!

This post was edited

I don't think you are too old. My PA was a gift to myself for my 61st birthday. I was pierced at 8g and went to 6g a couple of months later. I've been very happy with it.

This post was edited

Just needing some advise on a Prince Albert. I am 61 years old & have always liked to have some jewelry of some sort on my penis. A prince albert is what I would like , but am I too old for one? My wife says why would I want one? We still have a active sex life ,so that's not a problem. I think I would love the feel of something on my penis hanging . Want do you think?Hi Ive been thinking the same thing, a little younger at 46yrs but would love to get one and have been researching about it. Good luck with your decision. :)
Tribalectic has a lot of guys that can give great advice. Nice tribe to hang out with.

This post was edited

Good idea and you'll be glad you got it. I've had mine for 17 years and it has been nothing but pleasure......and a great conversation piece. Good Luck.

This post was edited

Good idea and you'll be glad you got it. I've had mine for 17 years and it has been nothing but pleasure......and a great conversation piece. Good Luck.

This post was edited

I've had mine for over 15 years. I've been at a 4 gauge for over 14 years of it. I'm now almost 48 years old.
My wife prefers that I take it out when we have sex. Mainly because of the jewelry I use. I have a curved barbell with a large ball at the end, due to the fact that I have a large urethral opening, and a smaller ball will slip back inside. The large ball makes it uncomfortable for her.
I enjoy the weight of the barbell. On the rare occasions I don't have it in, I notice the lack of weight.
I'd say, if you're wanting it done, get one. Make sure you go to a reputable piercer, and follow all of the aftercare instructions.

This post was edited

A friend of mine has one , but his wife says it gets verywarm when they are having sex and feels uncomfortable sometimes.

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more with every word written by bammalpig. His advice is spot-on.

This post was edited

Just needing some advise on a Prince Albert. I am 61 years old & have always liked to have some jewelry of some sort on my penis. A prince albert is what I would like , but am I too old for one? My wife says why would I want one? We still have a active sex life ,so that's not a problem. I think I would love the feel of something on my penis hanging . Want do you think?Good luck! I think ALL men should get Prince Alberts! They're SUPER SEXXXY! :)

This post was edited