Odessa/Midland Tx nudist

Is there any nudist groups in Odessa or midland. If not are there people look to make or join one.

This topic was edited
RE: Odessa/Midland Tx nudist

Good afternoon Doug. Say I saw your post on the forum. If you go to AANR.com and click on location you'll find a handful of nudists resorts near you. There's Wildwood and Blue Bonnet an hour N/W of Ft Worth. There's another one I forgot the name on Canton TX, just west of Dallas and there's another on just south of Dallas I think. all within driving distance. I hope you find something close to your home if not let me know and I'll help you out. Have a great day and a Happy New Year. Hawk

This post was edited

Is there any nudist groups in Odessa or midland. If not are there people look to make or join one.Like Lubbock and Amarillo, I think you may be out of luck, but I hope not. Let me know what you find, though, please. The closest places I have found are near Ft. Worth and Denton. I can't believe there are no places near San Antonio and Austin. I would love to start one.

This post was edited

Is there any nudist groups in Odessa or midland. If not are there people look to make or join one.Like Lubbock and Amarillo, I think you may be out of luck, but I hope not. Let me know what you find, though, please. The closest places I have found are near Ft. Worth and Denton. I can't believe there are no places near San Antonio and Austin. I would love to start one.
Both Austin and San Antonio have groups. Austin has Hill Country Nudists that is a pretty active group and San Antonio has the Bexar Recreation Society.If I was out in West Texas, I would make a posting on Craigslist in groups and start my own group. People moved into the area from all over for the oil boom and there probably are some other folks who would participate in a group swim or social event.

This post was edited