Why can only paid members see some photos?

I dont understand why some photos are only allowed to be viewed by paid members . I have 2 issues with this: 1.) it is annoying , and 2) any person who pays money to see more photos probably has a perverted motive.

This topic was edited
RE: Why can only paid members see some photos?

The site took a big jump in membership a little less than a year ago. While the site owner had been running it as a free site and had never charged for any of the features (requesting donations only), the amount of bandwith that was used for VIEWING pics was costing him more than he could afford, so he implemented the "freemium" policy. Most (not all) of the people who are paid members were either originally donators or "meaning to be" donators who procrastinated. Most paying members are supporting the site so that all other features remain free. While there are some who are paid member's just so they can "see" pics - the chances are good that they are few and far between as the internet is riddled with sites of free pics they can perv on...

Hope that helps answer your question.

Jen

This post was edited

This subjecthasbeen addressed before. I am a paid member and like many other paid members here I pay because I can and to help keep the site free for others. I seldom look at pictures other than profile ones and has been said by snugglebunny there are many sites around the internet which specialize in so called nudist pictures. Many if not most of these sites are Nudist In Name Only (NIMO)
I believe that very few paid members pay simply to view more than five pictures. Although site is free, ie has no member fees, it does cost the site owner money to keep it up and running and I feel that those of us who can help out in a small way should.
This is not to say that your question is invalid but your speculation that mainly pervs would pay is rather, even if unintentional insulting.
Anyway welcome to the site and I look forward to your further posts.

This post was edited

Michael
I am a paid member for all the reasons listed above. Pictures of naked people are available on the Internet for free and cater to every taste. I doubt people would come here and pay good money to look at the pictures here because for the most part they are in good taste and promote nudism and not sex. Everything is done to prevent any suggestion of under age pictures or perversion on this site. Welcome to the site and get comfortable here and you will realize that to keep this site going, requires money.
Peter

This post was edited

Snugs, Jack and MA just about summed it all up. I pay to support this website so that it can remain free and it's a website I enjoy. But it is just like an airline seat . . . . I can go cheap and ride in coach or pay and get the perks of first class.
And I agree that the pervs comment is off-base.

This post was edited