Male Open showers in the Northeast

As someone who is new to nudism, I would like to begin exploring the many different areas where nudism is openly acceptable. However, I'm a bit reluctant to go anywhere out of my comfort zone. Recently, I've grown more comfortable with communal gang showers between the same sex and have found that I actually enjoyed being in that type of environment. My question is can any one recommend a gym or recreational center. In the northeast where the locker ion has open showers with the same sex, such as a YMCA?

This topic was edited
RE: Male Open showers in the Northeast

As someone who is new to nudism, I would like to begin exploring the many different areas where nudism is openly acceptable. However, I'm a bit reluctant to go anywhere out of my comfort zone. Recently, I've grown more comfortable with communal gang showers between the same sex and have found that I actually enjoyed being in that type of environment. My question is can any one recommend a gym or recreational center. In the northeast where the locker ion has open showers with the same sex, such as a YMCA?

Healthtrax post rd warwick ri has that and full men ONLY sauna whirlpool. I think the Radisson hotel gives passes for their guests

This post was edited

Northeast, not sure about "Gang" showers but the local Korean Spas have open bay showers as well as the local Naturists Resorts. Hawk

This post was edited

As someone who is new to nudism, I would like to begin exploring the many different areas where nudism is openly acceptable. However, I'm a bit reluctant to go anywhere out of my comfort zone. Recently, I've grown more comfortable with communal gang showers between the same sex and have found that I actually enjoyed being in that type of environment. My question is can any one recommend a gym or recreational center. In the northeast where the locker ion has open showers with the same sex, such as a YMCA?I think most of the newer health clubs have gone to individual shower cubicles, including the YMCAs. You may want to search out an older facility that has not converted.

This post was edited

As someone who is new to nudism, I would like to begin exploring the many different areas where nudism is openly acceptable. However, I'm a bit reluctant to go anywhere out of my comfort zone. Recently, I've grown more comfortable with communal gang showers between the same sex and have found that I actually enjoyed being in that type of environment. My question is can any one recommend a gym or recreational center. In the northeast where the locker ion has open showers with the same sex, such as a YMCA?I think most of the newer health clubs have gone to individual shower cubicles, including the YMCAs. You may want to search out an older facility that has not converted.
What means "YMCA"? thank you!

This post was edited

What means "YMCA"? thank you!
Young Men's Christian Association - Google it

This post was edited

One of the things that I enjoy about social nudism is the fact that people are interacting normally with each other and are completely oblivious to the fact that they are nude. Being in a shower with someone of the opposite sex is something never experienced in the textile world. In the nudist world, it is very common.

This post was edited

1.) I'd recommend completing your profile.2.) The one place where nudity is most openly accepted, it seems to me; is a nudist club. People will understand your 'newness' and it won't be a covert operation like going to a public shower for the sake of trying nudism.

I agree on the nudist club. Going to a public shower or something like that and hanging around might put off the wrong vibe. When I realized I enjoyed being nude, I went to a nudist beach. That is when I got hooked.

This post was edited

Its a shame most of the health clubs have gone to individual showers, does not help the body shame issues at all. We really enjoy the co-ed showers at our favorite resort, I think there are six shower heads and its great when they are all in use. It's outdoors too.

This post was edited

Join US.MIL, any branch. Male open showersis all you've got in basic.AMEN

This post was edited

I very much agree. Private showers are rediculous.

This post was edited