RE: Your nude vacations

Another Lake Powell here. We have a houseboat and are nude the entire time after leaving the marina. Went over Memorial Day and we will be on the Lake for the 4th. Amazing place!

Did you bring any clothes besides what you were wearing when you left home?

This post was edited

I go on so many nude holidays with a male friend - averaging about 10 a year. Cap d'Agde was a very real experience - full nudity during the day and kinky gear in the evenings (we stayed naked). Early years were spent in the Western Algarve, packed with intriguing and scenic nude beaches but our hosts moved away. I well remember the welcome at Charco del Palo when arriving naked and getting a full hug from the receptionist. I've also had fun on Christmas Eve in Fuerteventura - being photographed whilst walking on the beach wearing only a Santa hat and flip flops (and my white beard).

But maybe my fav place is Vera Playa. We can walk round the streets, dine and drink naked 24/7. We've had great days sitting in the Pirate's Bar, watching our fellow nudists or just chatting.

This post was edited

Since my 20s, I would regularly visit the nude beaches near my home.
I made some good friend at the beach. There were many times were we would agree to meet on certain days.
When I got older, married and moved away, I started going to nudist clubs in my area.
One such club ended up being sold and was no longer a nudist place to visit.
Friends that I had made there told me of other nearby places where I could enjoy nude sunbathing.
I continue to go to my favorite spot near some waterfalls and a nice creek for skinny dipping.
A few years ago, I learned of a nudist resort in West Virginia (Avalon Nudist Resort).
It was a 6 hour drive each way but well worth it.
Very classy, nice accommodations. I've been back there several times.
I'm looking forward to my next visit there.

This post was edited

I would like to spend a week at a clothing optional resort either here or in Florida, but my wife would not go,
Going is not important enough for me to be away from her for a week.
If Florida, getting on a plane for a week's vacation with only the clothes I am wearing and possibly an extra pair of shorts in case of a wardrobe malfunction does sound interesting.

This post was edited

I would like to spend a week at a clothing optional resort either here or in Florida, but my wife would not go,Going is not important enough for me to be away from her for a week.If Florida, getting on a plane for a week's vacation with only the clothes I am wearing and possibly an extra pair of shorts in case of a wardrobe malfunction does sound interesting.

Actually FL would be better for the reason I mentioned above plus here in NJ and neighboring PA, there is a risk of an evening or morning when it is too chilly to be nude. Since my idea would be to wear nothing but sandals for the entire week, it might not be possible here.

This post was edited

I go on so many nude holidays with a male friend - averaging about 10 a year.

We had booked 9 for this year (2020) but, one by one, they are being cancelled or postponed due to that virus.

This post was edited

I go on so many nude holidays with a male friend - averaging about 10 a year.We had booked 9 for this year (2020) but, one by one, they are being cancelled or postponed due to that virus.

Do you have any scheduled for September or later. If so they may still happen.

This post was edited

Lately we been to an adult only nude resort in Bali and loved it too.

First time it was mere co-incidence that while we were staying in some textile resist n found about this nude resort on the other side of the island. We had only one day left in Bali n spent that day in the nude resort. It was lovely n natural.

We been there twice n will go again soon.

Ronit n Amisha

This post was edited

My wife and I would like to go to a nudist resort for a week or so.there are some in OR and Wash. but we haven't made the time. Been to several nude beaches in Oregon and Calif. and we spend a lot of time naked here in Idaho,various hot springs and good swimming spots on some of the rivers, or just at home in the backyard

This post was edited